• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Tom Sewell

Story Monday, December 10, 2018

Sooo, her senses do that even with normal breast size? ... hmmm ... ok, I admit, her current breast size is not that much smaller than when she was playing with change blindness, and I'm not sure which breast size should be considered her normal ...

Also, wasn't aware Sarah takes Pandora's death like this. Ok, explains why Grace changed topic few pages back.

47 minutes ago, Tom Sewell said:

Dramatic Non-Prescription Counter Leap!

I wonder if Dan is aware that instead of replacing "over the counter leap" with "Non-prescription leap" the comics now contains "Non-Prescription Counter Leap" ...

5 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Sooo, her senses do that even with normal breast size? ... hmmm ... ok, I admit, her current breast size is not that much smaller than when she was playing with change blindness, and I'm not sure which breast size should be considered her normal ...

Might be the angle of view that makes her look bigger, but not entirely sure, I do get the feeling that she's been somewhat distracted to be messing around with change blindness shenanigans.

5 hours ago, hkmaly said:

I wonder if Dan is aware that instead of replacing "over the counter leap" with "Non-prescription leap" the comics now contains "Non-Prescription Counter Leap" ...

The difference between "over the counter" and "non prescription counter" is the type of counter being used, Grace is obviously manning the counter where people bring her the items they want to buy, whereas the "over the counter" counter is where the items that people ordered are kept for pickup.

9 hours ago, Scotty said:
16 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Might be the angle of view that makes her look bigger, but not entirely sure, I do get the feeling that she's been somewhat distracted to be messing around with change blindness shenanigans.

Remember that her transformations don't have timeout ; she could've played with change blindness hours ago and then forgot to return to "normal" because the time she expected Sam will arrive got closer and she got distracted.

Or, like, she felt like bigger bobbies this day.

... maybe she usually has bigger breasts in store to encourage more spending?