• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
ChronosCat

NP Friday Dec 14, 2018

http://egscomics.com/egsnp/nanasecraft-26

While Nanase might not need Sarah's help to figure out the goal of the puzzle, if the weights are all of varying weights Nanase still might need her help to figure out how to get the scales even.

Knowing Dan, though, I expect there to be a twist. My guess: adjusting the scale adjusts the height (and possibly intelligence or other attributes) of both of them in opposite ways, and the goal is actually to even out the attributes in question between Sarah and Nanase.

2 hours ago, ChronosCat said:

While Nanase might not need Sarah's help to figure out the goal of the puzzle

Yes ... surprising how she's able to figure it even like this. On the other hand, Sarah operates with handicap here: she's too small to see it properly.

if the weights are all of varying weights Nanase still might need her help to figure out how to get the scales even.

I would expect that would be the idea.

Knowing Dan, though, I expect there to be a twist. My guess: adjusting the scale adjusts the height (and possibly intelligence or other attributes) of both of them in opposite ways, and the goal is actually to even out the attributes in question between Sarah and Nanase.

Hmmmmm .... Nanase twisting is sexy ... oh, right. Yes, that would be possibility, although only twist in previous puzzle was self-inflicted.

The one dish of the scale is solid with a flat surface, while the other is a bowl. I don't think it's a simple matter of filling the bowl enough to equal the weight of the flat side, with Sarah the size she is, maybe she's meant to be sitting on the left hand side of the scale and Nanase needs to place enough weight in the bowl to equal the left side+Sarah.

Either that or the weight's current location is misleading and Sarah is supposed to sit in the bowl which would mean she weighs more than the left side, and Nanase places weights on the left until it balances.

38 minutes ago, Scotty said:

This would probably belong in the December 12 reaction thread, since that's the comic it's a colouring of.

Oops.

Edited by ChronosCat
Wrong thread