• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
ChronosCat

Sketchbook, Tuesday Dec 18, 2018

2 hours ago, ChronosCat said:

http://egscomics.com/sketchbook/2018-046

I kinda thought this might wind up as a sketchbook entry. Of course, since I mentioned the pateron version in the thread for the corresponding NP strip, now we don't have anything to talk about in this thread.

(Or do we? Feel free to prove me wrong here, everyone.)

Of course we do. We can comment Dan's comment, as that is apparently different.

Still think that Nanase's color scheme being pink-pink-pink is not nonsense but a logical way to highlight how simple she is now. Also, I think there are dolls dressed similarly with similar rationale.

Nothing lazy about that.

I see people color-coordinate their outfits to match their hair (or vice-versa) all the time!  My mom even brought the dog to the carpet shop so she could match the fur color, so it wouldn't show up as badly as, say, black fur on a white carpet would.  (They said someone does that about once a month...  :-) 

Dyeing your dog's fur to match your carpet? That's some REAL hardcore there. :D

But seriously, my cat is black AND white, so one of his two fur colors is going to contrast with everything.

14 minutes ago, ijuin said:

Dyeing your dog's fur to match your carpet? That's some REAL hardcore there. :D

Well, if you can't find carpet with right color ...

Real hardcore is MAKING the carpet from your dog's fur. I mean, would probably take long time, but technically it would be possible, right?

13 hours ago, CritterKeeper said:

...brought the dog to the carpet shop so she could match the fur color, so it wouldn't show up as badly as, say, black fur on a white carpet would.  (They said someone does that about once a month

Only once per month?
I had not thought about that.  But now that I have read it, it seems so obvious.

10 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Well, if you can't find carpet with right color ...

Real hardcore is MAKING the carpet from your dog's fur. I mean, would probably take long time, but technically it would be possible, right?

I did once make an 18" piece of yarn from a cat's fur - from just one brushing. (Part Maine Coon without guard hairs. Pretty much the dictionary definition of a soft & fluffy cat.)