• Announcements

    • Robin

      Welcome!   03/05/2016

      Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Stature

Story Monday January 7, 2019

Recommended Posts

When was Grace mentioned as having met Ashley yet? I don't think that Ashley has met Justin either, or any of the other current MSHS students besides Ellen, Nanase, and Diane.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ijuin said:

When was Grace mentioned as having met Ashley yet? I don't think that Ashley has met Justin either, or any of the other current MSHS students besides Ellen, Nanase, and Diane.

As far as we know, they haven't met yet. Sure, it's been a week since Arthur determined that Ashley should learn magic under Tedd's supervision (or super vision ;) ), but we don't know if the intent was to only do some when Tedd got a proper lab or if they could start immediately.

 

Anyway, I still feel that Sam avoiding Grace and the comic shop is wrong, like he doesn't trust Grace at all with his secret, and so I can understand if Grace would feel hurt by this, cus she's done her best to keep that secret and the shop potentially lost a customer because she accidentally found out about him. She's really done nothing wrong and despite Sam's reasons for not wanting people to know, he's not handling it well. It's like Grace finding out put him in full panic mode and he's not thinking about what his actions might do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Scotty said:

As far as we know, they haven't met yet.

True, and Ashley wears her ponytail on her left whereas Grace is a righty, at least in this comic. But Grace was flying around looking for Ashley as well as Elliot and Ellen, and certainly Sarah and Tedd have met her, so Grace should at least have a pretty good idea of how Ashley looks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tom Sewell said:

True, and Ashley wears her ponytail on her left whereas Grace is a righty, at least in this comic. But Grace was flying around looking for Ashley as well as Elliot and Ellen, and certainly Sarah and Tedd have met her, so Grace should at least have a pretty good idea of how Ashley looks.

Sarah likely didn't know that there was a search going on for the same reason she didn't know about that attack at the mall, she would have found out the next day.

Maybe Tedd had a school yearbook that has Ashley's photo in it. Assuming she was attending MNHS for the previous yearbook.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Darn Ethics getting in the way of good intentions.

Apparently Grace was the one who needed some coaching from Pandora.

Edit:

 

It had to be said

Edited by Pharaoh RutinTutin
Posted before I was finished writing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did said it was bad idea.

6 hours ago, Tom Sewell said:

True, and Ashley wears her ponytail on her left whereas Grace is a righty, at least in this comic. But Grace was flying around looking for Ashley as well as Elliot and Ellen, and certainly Sarah and Tedd have met her, so Grace should at least have a pretty good idea of how Ashley looks.

15 hours ago, Tom Sewell said:
17 hours ago, ijuin said:

Also, Grace's side ponytail is neat.

Maybe got the idea from Ashley?

She doesn't need to get the idea FROM Ashley. Yes, it's completely enough that Ashley was described to her and she decided to try the side ponytail herself.

11 hours ago, Scotty said:

As far as we know, they haven't met yet. Sure, it's been a week since Arthur determined that Ashley should learn magic under Tedd's supervision (or super vision ;) ), but we don't know if the intent was to only do some when Tedd got a proper lab or if they could start immediately.

Hmmmm ... it might take some time to prepare the lab for Tedd ...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CritterKeeper said:

Wasn't there a picture of Ashley holding the wand with an apprehensive/dubious expression among the montage at the end of that storyline?

yeah, but she was probably in her own room at the time, if we saw Tedd or Grace or even a set of stairs behind her we might conclude that she was at Tedd's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Scotty said:
16 hours ago, CritterKeeper said:

Wasn't there a picture of Ashley holding the wand with an apprehensive/dubious expression among the montage at the end of that storyline?

yeah, but she was probably in her own room at the time, if we saw Tedd or Grace or even a set of stairs behind her we might conclude that she was at Tedd's.

I would agree there is no reason to assume Grace can see her here.

16 hours ago, CritterKeeper said:

Oh yeah, and either Grace isn't including herself, or Gordon must be superhuman to be the most innocent and friendly of all comic shop clerks.

WE may consider Grace innocent, but Grace herself would never consider herself innocent.Not since this. She took it hard and even avoided transformation until her father convinced her to stop that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this