• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
The Old Hack

NP Friday January 11, 2019

1 hour ago, hkmaly said:

I don't think the clothes they are in now are averages of what they were in before ... pity.

They kind of are? I don't think Sarah's pants and coat were included (and have ended up with the boots and shorts), but what they're left wearing does seem to be a cross between Sarah's t-shirt and Nanase's swimsuit.

40 minutes ago, Scotty said:
2 hours ago, hkmaly said:

I don't think the clothes they are in now are averages of what they were in before ... pity.

They kind of are? I don't think Sarah's pants and coat were included (and have ended up with the boots and shorts), but what they're left wearing does seem to be a cross between Sarah's t-shirt and Nanase's swimsuit.

Does it? Neither Sarah nor Nanase had sleeve, they do now.

42 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Does it? Neither Sarah nor Nanase had sleeve, they do now.

::double checks::Ooooh yeah, she was wearing a tank top, I don't know why I thought she was wearing a t-shirt...

Not only does it accidentally look like the old hairstyle of Nanase, but the two of them somehow might have looked like an odd lovechild of Nanase and Diane.

Magic sleeves + swimsuit = Odd fashion choice, albeit not uncommon in reality.