• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!

ComicNumber730.png

TheHeroesOfCRASH.com

Necros has escaped, but at least someone's getting the PUNishment he deserves...!

Looks like Belt Boy was about to get the last lick in, but Necros pulled a "Ninja Vanish". Longtime fans and archive-bingers may remember that Necros used that smoke bomb to escape from his first encounter with heroes of C.R.A.S.H. (Yay! Title drop!).

The first panel was the most fun to draw, and my favorite in this week's strip. A simple pose, but still dramatic. Belt Boy's patented Wrapper Ropes of Righteousness were easy to sketch; I used different thicknesses of pencil tools, gradually growing larger and larger, to make sure that the thickness of the ropes were consistent.

My least favorite panel to draw was that last one; Unk is a pretty big character for such a small panel, and drawing him turning at the waist proved a challenge. I was originally only going to have Unk and Jackknife in the panel, but I felt as though it looked too empty. I was going to add in Sugar Rush, but I decided Gelatin Boy deserved a laugh (or at least a stifled chuckle) at Jackknife's expense. Adding the three of them to panel 2 in silhouette form was also a last-minute choice to fill up some empty space.