• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
hkmaly

NP Wednesday, Jan 23, 2019

NFL coach and commentator John Madden frequently observed that weight was a universal constant.  If someone lost weight, he would gain weight.

As long as neither Nanase nor Sarah end up looking like John Madden, what ever "balancing" they need to do should be ok.

Dan's just cranking up the fanservice here.

Aside from that, this is definitely gonna rely on good communication between them, each pathway will probably require specific forms and Nanase will need to describe that clearly enough for Sarah to understand what setting to use, which direction to tip the scales and how much they need to be tipped to get the desired form.

1 hour ago, hkmaly said:

Still, I think they should test all settings first.

Maybe they already did that while they were figuring out which setting did the shrink/grow effect. Unless they got lucky and it was the setting after default forms, but maybe they got unlucky and they went through all the settings to get to it.

28 minutes ago, Scotty said:

It's not bad but he did better already.

Aside from that, this is definitely gonna rely on good communication between them, each pathway will probably require specific forms and Nanase will need to describe that clearly enough for Sarah to understand what setting to use, which direction to tip the scales and how much they need to be tipped to get the desired form.

Yes.

1 hour ago, hkmaly said:

Still, I think they should test all settings first.

Maybe they already did that while they were figuring out which setting did the shrink/grow effect. Unless they got lucky and it was the setting after default forms, but maybe they got unlucky and they went through all the settings to get to it.

I think they didn't figured which setting does the shrink/grow effect yet. They seem to still be same size.

This cave likes balances, and then ruining them, too, because why not.

On 1/24/2019 at 9:01 AM, Scotty said:

Seeing responses, it does not seem like a big deal. But it did go places.