• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Pharaoh RutinTutin

Story, Wednesday January 30, 2019

And there's so much evidence that he's wrong, beginning with the quite-old "heart" symbol... which looks very little like a heart, which is okay because if you see someone's heart they probably aren't a good romantic prospect... but does bear a strong resemblance to the rear view of a bent-over human female in prime mating condition.

8 hours ago, Don Edwards said:

And there's so much evidence that he's wrong, beginning with the quite-old "heart" symbol... which looks very little like a heart, which is okay because if you see someone's heart they probably aren't a good romantic prospect... but does bear a strong resemblance to the rear view of a bent-over human female in prime mating condition.

It can be made to fit the view of a male in that position, too.

16 hours ago, Don Edwards said:

So every post on this message board has a little bent-over butt in its lower right corner, and if you like what you see you express your approval by tapping that?

46 minutes ago, CritterKeeper said:

So every post on this message board has a little bent-over butt in its lower right corner, and if you like what you see you express your approval by tapping that?

You know, I actually wanted to use the laughing emote for my reaction, but I think it's more humorous like this. :D

On 02/02/2019 at 7:38 AM, CritterKeeper said:
On 01/31/2019 at 0:16 AM, hkmaly said:

I still think his concerns that TF gun has sideefects are if not well-founded at least legitimate. Sure, it seems that Tedd was always genderfluid and Elliot always gender-meh, but I'm also sure if the TF gun (or more exactly the CMD) made people more genderfluid Uryuoms would interpret it as feature.

Sarah, on the other hand, seems to feel that becoming a bisexual boy frequently has moved her further along the Kinsey Scale.  And I'm not so sure that Elliot hasn't evolved in his gender and orientation thanks to his frequent transformations.  Maybe everyone is really bi and fluid, and transforming helps them to realize this, but I hate absolutes and applying generalizations broadly.  Or, maybe they were both very different from their initial self-image all along, and transforming just helped them realize it....although come to think of it I'm not sure how different those two positions are.

People in general are closer to bi and more fluid than they think they are and transformation may help them realize it, yes. And yes, Sarah's reaction on transformations is weirder than Tedd's or Elliot.

Note that in Elliot's case, we have control "group". Ellen started as copy of Elliot and she didn't felt dysphoria from start.

On 02/02/2019 at 7:38 AM, CritterKeeper said:

Agreed.  I could easily believe a storyline where Mamase has to save her daughter(s) from danger by using some sort of magic.  It would make for a great reveal, and I can almost see the look on Nanase's face!

... well, her daughter is already so good she may not need saving ... which would only make it better, if Mamase revealed she knows magic and Nanase would already solve the situation.

On 02/02/2019 at 11:12 AM, ijuin said:

Edward may also be committing the classic reverse-cause-and-effect fallacy, believing that the transformations are causing the nonbinary sense of self, similar to how some parents believe that exposure to homosexual activity would "make a person gay".

... I will repeat myself: no matter if true, his worry is less stupid than those other people.

18 hours ago, Don Edwards said:

The shape of heart is not THAT much different from the symbol, if you realize that it was drawn based on several centuries old (at that time) descriptions. Of course, just the heart, without aorta.