• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Stature

NP Monday February 4, 2019

Someone on Reddit made a comment about Dan's ship fueling in regards to canon situations, to which Dan responded:

Dan said the next canon main storyline after a Q&A will be about Ashley.

3 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Sometimes I wonder if Dan likes to play mind games with the audience.

But that certainly can't be the case.

The Dan loves to play mind games with his audience.

On 2/5/2019 at 0:55 PM, Scotty said:

Someone on Reddit made a comment about Dan's ship fueling in regards to canon situations, to which Dan responded:

... ok. Ashley and Elliot wouldn't be noteworthy, so who else? ...

On 2/5/2019 at 4:40 PM, mlooney said:

The Dan loves to play mind games with his audience.

... is it that common between cartoonists or do I subconsciously seek the ones who like that?

On 2/7/2019 at 1:56 AM, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:
On 2/6/2019 at 8:46 PM, CritterKeeper said:

I wonder how the Q&A Crew have been since we last saw them?

Which Q&A crew will we get?

Personally, I'm thinking Hecka

Who?

Standard Q&A crew are Amanda and Lisa. I don't see any reason we should get anyone else.

Just now, hkmaly said:

If it's about Ashley and her first entry into Tedd's basement/lab, then it'll probably involve Ashley finally meeting Grace and we recently saw Grace's thoughts about wishing she could have certain people live/have sleep overs with her. Having Ashley and Grace get along really well would probably introduce shipping potential between them.

And there's my theory of Ashley's Internet Girlfriend that may come into play here, until Dan reveals who that is, I'm not letting it go. ;)

44 minutes ago, Scotty said:
2 hours ago, hkmaly said:

If it's about Ashley and her first entry into Tedd's basement/lab, then it'll probably involve Ashley finally meeting Grace and we recently saw Grace's thoughts about wishing she could have certain people live/have sleep overs with her. Having Ashley and Grace get along really well would probably introduce shipping potential between them.

I think only way to STOP shipping Ashley and Grace would be if Grace draw a weapon at her, which would be very uncharacteristic for her.

46 minutes ago, Scotty said:

And there's my theory of Ashley's Internet Girlfriend that may come into play here, until Dan reveals who that is, I'm not letting it go. ;)

Right. Good point.

On 2/11/2019 at 2:03 PM, hkmaly said:
On 2/5/2019 at 6:55 AM, Scotty said:

Specifically it's about Ashley meeting Tedd & Grace; I believe he stated or implied most or all of the rest of the main 8 would be involved as well.

So I'm thinking Ashley + everybody. (Well, all the main 8 anyway.) Also, if they're going to be there anyway, there might be time for some hints of Susan + Justin and/or Elliot, and maybe the OT3.