• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Stature

NP Monday February 11, 2019

I'm just gonna take a guess that this is that "squishing and stretching" deal in effect with all the balancing and rebalancing amplified by the additional transformation when Nanase hit the button on the slide.

I dunno if Dan's happy or still frustrated that he's uncomfortable with drawing NSFW material, cus it would seem that if Elliot makes any more appearances in this the only logical steps would be even less clothing.

7 hours ago, Scotty said:

I'm just gonna take a guess that this is that "squishing and stretching" deal in effect with all the balancing and rebalancing amplified by the additional transformation when Nanase hit the button on the slide.

I don't think the button will transform Nanase ... on the other hand, it would definitely make it more interesting.

7 hours ago, Scotty said:

I dunno if Dan's happy or still frustrated that he's uncomfortable with drawing NSFW material, cus it would seem that if Elliot makes any more appearances in this the only logical steps would be even less clothing.

Well ... there might still be one more appearance before nudity?

Just now, hkmaly said:

I don't think the button will transform Nanase ... on the other hand, it would definitely make it more interesting.

The slide button was an interesting mechanic because Nanase would have easily fit through that hole the size that she was when she first entered the doggy door, and it would have been boring if she was just able to walk to the next opening and figure out what form to be. Even though these "puzzles" have been easy, that aren't predictable.

It's the reason why I thought this whole temple/dungeon was constructed for an amusement park, it seems oriented towards the adventurers having fun as they explored inside.

Just now, hkmaly said:

That's what I figure too, with the way it's trending, next appearance would leave bra and boxers, then after that...well the tie could stay.

22 minutes ago, Scotty said:
2 hours ago, hkmaly said:

The slide button was an interesting mechanic because Nanase would have easily fit through that hole the size that she was when she first entered the doggy door, and it would have been boring if she was just able to walk to the next opening and figure out what form to be. Even though these "puzzles" have been easy, that aren't predictable.

... just now noticed the slide button. Ok that is precedent ...

23 minutes ago, Scotty said:
2 hours ago, hkmaly said:

That's what I figure too, with the way it's trending, next appearance would leave bra and boxers, then after that...well the tie could stay.

There could be one more point with just boxers (and tie), but that would already require some censorship by Dan's last standards ... unless the tie will be tied over the breasts, which shouldn't be normally possible (I mean it would be too short) but ...

17 hours ago, ijuin said:

I don't know about you, but the neckties I wear are about five feet long . . .

Well if you look at the necktie Elliot is wearing and then on her breasts ... ... uh, where was I? Sorry, something distracted me.