• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
mlooney

NP Friday 15 Feb 2019

I think that's just another shot of panel one here, minus the scales since they're on the floor with Sarah and Nanase.

That surprise slide after doggy door makes more sense, if that's also the same door that is opening now - so the separate pathway wouldn't go right into the final/treasure room for only one of the adventurers.

1 hour ago, mlooney said:

Here is

And it looks like the artifact is missing.  Bummer that.

You're looking at the pedestal that the scales were sitting on, remember Nanase put them on the floor so that Sarah could still operate them in case she ended up too small to reach them up there. The door hasn't finished sliding down to reveal what's beyond yet.

11 hours ago, hkmaly said:

... and they have back their clothes and shoes.

9 hours ago, Stature said:

... and equipment.

Magic.

Maybe the magic is that they never really lost their equipment, or even went through transformations?

Maybe it was all in their heads?

Just now, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Maybe the magic is that they never really lost their equipment, or even went through transformations?

Maybe they never actually entered the crypt, this was all just a in their heads from the moment Nanase busted the door open. Maybe she didn't actually bust the door open. ;)

7 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

What if this is all just a dream of some crazy comic artist working on an obscure website?

It's not a dream. We've accessed your neural transcei- ... ehm.

I mean, it's not just a dream if it's drawn and published.

10 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Would that really be simpler? I mean, in most universes, sure, but in EGS transformations are crazy easy.