• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  

ComicNumber734.png

TheHeroesOfCRASH.com

Belt Boy lets some sensitive info slip.
Also, my annual fanart contest begins!

Belt Boy's slipping back into breakdown mode again, and his background in panel 3 shows it. That dark cloud is supposed to be reminiscent of the background from his dream at the beginning of this storyline. There's more I want to say about this scene, but I don't want to reveal too much just yet. All I will say is that the thing that Belt Boy has inadvertently foreshadowed is something I've been planning to mention for years...!

ContestRulesAsOf2017.png

My birthday's coming up in just three months, and what I'd really, REALLY like is some fan art and fan avatars! My annual birthday contest has begun once again, and there's two ways to submit entries:

1. If you're good at art, then you can draw/paint/sculpt my characters and e-mail it to me at heroesofcrash-at-yahoo-dot-com with the subject "Traditional Fan Art Contest".

2. If you're not good at art (or don't have all the supplies you need), you can create a custom character or avatar in a video game or on a website, so that it looks like one of my characters. You can then send an image to that same e-mail with the subject "Generated Fan Art Contest"

EVERYONE who submits a valid entry will get some art in return; the Traditional category winner will decide my next desktop wallpaper, the Generated category winner gets a filler based on their art, and all runners-up will get a surprise sketch!

You can check out the FULL rules on my website at http://www.theheroesofcrash.com/ContestRulesAnStuffPage.htm for more details. Make sure that you submit your entry by May 19th, and have fun!