• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
mlooney

NP Wed 20 Feb 2019

Clearly the crypt has been too easy so far.

This friendly fairy who is willing to surrender her artifact so readily is obviously a distraction to make the intruders take a piece of junk and leave instead of finding the real McGuffin.

I'm not sure about evil but what Ashley said definitely sounds like she's crazy. Maybe she "forgot" to reset?

1 hour ago, mlooney said:

Remember Nanase thinks there is something up with how nice Ashley is in the real world...

... and she has less reasons than in this case.

Also, she might accept Ashley better if she read her fanfiction and realized that Ashley would totally go on transformation rampage if not so good.

45 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

This friendly fairy who is willing to surrender her artifact so readily is obviously a distraction to make the intruders take a piece of junk and leave instead of finding the real McGuffin.

... you think she's playing it? Ok, that would be second option.

On 2/20/2019 at 5:31 PM, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Or maybe the artifact she's so eager for unsuspecting adventurers to take is actually cursed.

New headcanon is Ellen's trying her hand at writing fanfics, she knows Sarah's insecure about herself so she's got Nanase giving her lots of praise and positive reinforcement. She's also the only one who knows that Nanase's suspicious of Ashley's good nature(as far as we've seen). Ellen also probably wouldn't say no to sexy times with Sarah and Nanase.

1 hour ago, ChronosCat said:
On 2/20/2019 at 11:31 PM, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Or maybe the artifact she's so eager for unsuspecting adventurers to take is actually cursed.

"Cursed" is relative. We already talked about it didn't we? Many artifacts are called cursed just because they lack manual.

In this case, the important quality which makes Ashley willing to give to the adventurers is that she will have more fun with someone using it than with it just sitting on pedestal somewhere. There is no need for the artifact being malicious in any way.

10 minutes ago, Scotty said:

New headcanon is Ellen's trying her hand at writing fanfics, she knows Sarah's insecure about herself so she's got Nanase giving her lots of praise and positive reinforcement. She's also the only one who knows that Nanase's suspicious of Ashley's good nature(as far as we've seen). Ellen also probably wouldn't say no to sexy times with Sarah and Nanase.

Nah. This is definitely Ashley. Ashley after talking with Ellen and applying her reverse psychology on her. Ellen told her everything mentioned and much more.

16 hours ago, hkmaly said:

In this case, the important quality which makes Ashley willing to give to the adventurers is that she will have more fun with someone using it than with it just sitting on pedestal somewhere. There is no need for the artifact being malicious in any way.

Certainly; I was just speculating on what Nanase might be concerned about.