• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
hkmaly

NP Friday, Feb 22, 2019

http://egscomics.com/egsnp/nanasecraft-54

Nanase has point, but I would still question her talking this way with powerful being ... like, she's lucky Ashley seems to have so small self-confidence she actually takes it as valid criticism. ... ok, it WAS valid criticism but most people don't take criticism said this rudely as valid.

... did Ashley also bake some cake?

My guess is this is Ashley first attempt at creating a dungeon and she was only trying to make it fun for adventurers rather than perilous and stressful like other Fairies would.

Nanase's probably been burned a few times in other Fairy's dungeons, but I can't help but feel bad about her treatment of Ashley without hearing her out first.

10 hours ago, Scotty said:

My guess is this is Ashley first attempt at creating a dungeon and she was only trying to make it fun for adventurers rather than perilous and stressful like other Fairies would.

Nanase's probably been burned a few times in other Fairy's dungeons, but I can't help but feel bad about her treatment of Ashley without hearing her out first.

Yes ; I would expect fairies which are experienced in dungeon building rarely show personally. AND have more self-confidence.

10 hours ago, Stature said:

Even as a magical being, "Ashley" is too nice.

I wonder if she forgot to return a book, again, but this time on making crypts. :demonicduck: 

I wonder how strict is Heka on returning books on time ...

I remember reading a story set in a library that, according to rumor, had previously been a dragon's lair - rumor did not say what had happened to the dragon.

The librarian informed all visitors that they were free to stay as long as they liked, read anything they liked, take any notes they liked on their own paper, but under no conditions would they be permitted to take books out of the library. She was also very helpful in finding books on any subject in the collection.

Eventually, of course, someone tried to steal an ancient and extremely valuable tome.

The librarian ate him.

1 hour ago, Don Edwards said:

I remember reading a story set in a library that, according to rumor, had previously been a dragon's lair - rumor did not say what had happened to the dragon.

The librarian informed all visitors that they were free to stay as long as they liked, read anything they liked, take any notes they liked on their own paper, but under no conditions would they be permitted to take books out of the library. She was also very helpful in finding books on any subject in the collection.

Eventually, of course, someone tried to steal an ancient and extremely valuable tome.

The librarian ate him.

So, the "previously" part of rumor was not true? Well, rumors are not reliable by definition ...