• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
CritterKeeper

Story: Thursday, March 3, 2016

6 hours ago, Cpt. Obvious said:

A temporary tattoo appears on the back of her hand?

No, the tattoo appears on the back of her neck.  Or rather it will appear on the back of her neck.  It will form and indicate her Diocese as soon as she is ordained a Bishop.

Edited by Pharaoh RutinTutin
spelling

2 hours ago, SeriousJupiter said:

I think you guys are taking the whole "merging with her phone" a bit too literally. Thanks for the laughs, though.

Sure, he may not actually have access to all phone functions ... yet. Considering it's magic, he may easily get them. Would be violating much less physical laws than what Nanase does.

I can see GPS function being able to give Elliot better sense of direction, he wouldn't have had any issue flying to the bell tower. Looking at a qr code would scan it and he'd see the information from it, probably better than Tedd can "see" magic. Texting someone might just involve thinking about what he'd say and focusing on what phone number to send it to.

1 hour ago, Scotty said:

I can see GPS function being able to give Elliot better sense of direction, he wouldn't have had any issue flying to the bell tower. Looking at a qr code would scan it and he'd see the information from it, probably better than Tedd can "see" magic. Texting someone might just involve thinking about what he'd say and focusing on what phone number to send it to.

These ideas actually sound plausible. Still, until we are told otherwise, I choose to believe that Cheerleadra isn't an actual cyborg now and can only receive phone calls when merged with her phone, nothing more.

Why yes, I am a bit of a killjoy. Can't help it, sorry.

2 hours ago, Scotty said:

Just wait till we start busting out the puns.

That already happened before you posted. For example:

5 hours ago, Sjmcc13 said:

I figured that was what the white space in the middle of her chest was for. It is the display area, conveniently placed where many eyes are drawn...

43 minutes ago, SeriousJupiter said:

Why yes, I am a bit of a killjoy. Can't help it, sorry.

I think we have enough experienced necromancers on forum.

If Elliot had fought the Vampider, he would have had to kill him. Elliot has never killed anyone before. Tara obviously has more experience than Elliot in dealing with monsters and killing, so I think we should be thankful that Elliot didn't get to try his luck against the Vampider even if he could have beaten him.

8 hours ago, Scotty said:

And he missed an opportunity to find out if he could surf webs by not fighting the spider vampire. ;)

I didn't noticed the spider vampire using any web. Maybe he has the web somewhere else, in which case Elliot still may have chance to be caught in it ...

8 minutes ago, Scotty said:

You see him using one here, but that's probably more of a nonphysical web.

Right. But he didn't used it in battle, so this actually SUPPORTS the idea that Elliot might find it later.

Nonphysical, as opposed to World Wide Web? :)

(Although ... yes, if his web was nonphysical, it might cease to exists when he died.)