• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
The Old Hack

Notice: Temporary absence

To the good people of this forum,

due to me being overstressed and tired, I am temporarily cutting my presence on these forums back. I am sorry. I will, however, still be paying attention to any direct messages aimed at me as well as any requests for moderator intervention. I apologise for this but I need some time with less going on.

Best regards,

~tOH.

Take all the time you need.

Don't worry about us. We can usually maintain a level of discourse that is only moderately offensive without the direct intervention of a moderator.

But please, keep us updated.  Many of us were quite scared the last time we lost contact with you for several weeks.

2 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Take all the time you need.

Don't worry about us. We can usually maintain a level of discourse that is only moderately offensive without the direct intervention of a moderator.

But please, keep us updated.  Many of us were quite scared the last time we lost contact with you for several weeks.

Understood. I will keep you posted. This time I am not nearly fatally ill, I hope.

I'm sorry to hear that the forum is a source of stress for you instead of a stress-reliever like it is for me.  I hope you'll be up to rejoining us again soon, in a much-improved frame of mind and energy level!  Please let us know if there is anything we can do, in the meanwhile (other than each buy a hundred copies of your album ;-).

2 hours ago, The Old Hack said:

I am still around and regularly checking these forums to see if there are any reports or messages

Here's what happened so far...

First the Earth cooled. And then the dinosaurs came, but they got too big and fat, so they all died and they turned into oil...

23 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Here's what happened so far...

First the Earth cooled. And then the dinosaurs came, but they got too big and fat, so they all died and they turned into oil...

I am very sorry but I am only a moderator, so I can't do anything about that. You'll need to get an admin to deal with it.

6 minutes ago, The Old Hack said:

I am only a moderator, so I can't do anything about that. You'll need to get an admin to deal with it.

I already asked about returning the planet to the manufacturer.  But it seems the warrantee has expired and the factory stopped making original equipment parts for our model long ago.

30 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

I already asked about returning the planet to the manufacturer.  But it seems the warrantee has expired and the factory stopped making original equipment parts for our model long ago.

It's all right, we'll just ask for a new one when we have used the old one up.

Oh wait.

Hey guys. My quarterly notice about still being alive and kicking. I am paying attention to moderator notices and my inbox, so remember to get in touch with me through there if anything happens.

I am going to the US for a month to visit a close friend who needs some assistance recovering from illness and I am cheaper than hiring a home nurse anyway. I should still be able to watch the forums, though. I hope you are all doing well :)

~tOH.