• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Pharaoh RutinTutin

NP Friday March 01, 2019

Will Sarah talk about the fact that Nanase Craft is hardly archaeologist given how she opened the crypt, or about the fact that Nanase Craft obviously does it for fun and is just occasionally paid for it as well?

5 hours ago, CritterKeeper said:

Wanna bet Nanase Craft genuinely thinks of herself as an archaeologist for hire

Of course she does.

Just now, hkmaly said:

Will Sarah talk about the fact that Nanase Craft is hardly archaeologist given how she opened the crypt, or about the fact that Nanase Craft obviously does it for fun and is just occasionally paid for it as well?

There is the fact that Nanase said she would be charging extra if Diane wanted the artifact for evil. That's definitely a merc policy.

18 minutes ago, Scotty said:
1 hour ago, hkmaly said:

There is the fact that Nanase said she would be charging extra if Diane wanted the artifact for evil. That's definitely a merc policy.

Luckily Sarah may not be aware of that.

6 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Panel 3 doesn't make me so sure about that. Nanase suggesting a possibly evil artifact, the amount of money Sarah stands to receive if they succeed, Sarah likely figured out that their employer is also aware of the possible evil.

1 hour ago, Scotty said:
3 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Panel 3 doesn't make me so sure about that. Nanase suggesting a possibly evil artifact, the amount of money Sarah stands to receive if they succeed, Sarah likely figured out that their employer is also aware of the possible evil.

Panel 3, while quite cynical, is still few steps from "I charge extra if it's for evil" (which itself is still few steps from "Don't be afraid to be the first to resort to violence" or "Every client is one missed payment away from becoming a target and every target is one bribe away from becoming a client").

8 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Panel 3, while quite cynical, is still few steps from "I charge extra if it's for evil" (which itself is still few steps from "Don't be afraid to be the first to resort to violence" or "Every client is one missed payment away from becoming a target and every target is one bribe away from becoming a client").

It sets the tone that Nanase would be willing to do anything for money, it's like "yeah it could be dangerous, it could be evil, but I got bills to pay so I can't be choosy"  Charging extra might seem like justification for doing more risky stuff like "they might be evil  but if I get them to pay me more then it's not so bad."