• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Pharaoh RutinTutin

Story Wednesday March 06, 2019

6 hours ago, Don Edwards said:
On 3/6/2019 at 10:54 AM, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

If memory serves, this is the first in-comic confirmation we have received that Edward now knows that Tedd is a Seer.

I'm still waiting for the first in-comic confirmation. This isn't it.

Tedd: That's not how it works for me.

Edward: Ok, there is also chance they were a seer.

I would consider this rather obvious confirmation. Why would Edward talk about seers in this context if not knowing about Tedd being one? Also, WHO would told him what a seer is without telling him Tedd is one?

6 hours ago, Don Edwards said:

It occurs to me that if Edward thinks Tedd is transforming to hide from who he is (the person who caused his parents to break up, for example), Edward's attitude toward the transformation makes a fair amount of sense and isn't all that bad. In that context, the transformations would be unhealthy in the long run.

(Operative words there being "if Edward thinks".)

If Tedd would be transforming to hide from who he is by transforming in way he's looking like Noriko he's not doing particularly good job.

(Reminds me how Ellen was talking about hiding in closet with Nanase and then comments that if a lesbian hides in closet with another, she's not hiding she's lesbian that well.)