• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Pharaoh RutinTutin

NP Wednesday March 06, 2019

http://egscomics.com/egsnp/nanasecraft-59

So Sarah is modest to the point of being prudish.  At least according to Tedd in early comics.

Unless, of course, she is distracted by something sufficiently cool.

And even though he was he "official" boyfriend for the better part of a year, Elliot never saw Sarah undressed.

The implication is staggering.

In Sarah's opinion, Elliot is not sufficiently cool.

Given that Nanase and Sarah are doll sized at the moment, when Sarah said she wanted to play dress-up, I imagined them dressing up in doll clothes. :D

So it was the gloves that allowed Nanase to bash the door in so easily.

1 hour ago, ijuin said:

Given that Nanase and Sarah are doll sized at the moment, when Sarah said she wanted to play dress-up, I imagined them dressing up in doll clothes. :D

It's pretty much canon that Nanase has played dress up with doll clothes.

13 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

So Sarah is modest to the point of being prudish.  At least according to Tedd in early comics.

Unless, of course, she is distracted by something sufficiently cool.

And even though he was he "official" boyfriend for the better part of a year, Elliot never saw Sarah undressed.

The implication is staggering.

In Sarah's opinion, Elliot is not sufficiently cool.

There are few holes in this.

First, Dan said he WANT to make "Sarah stops caring about physical modesty the moment something cool adequately distracts her" canon across all universes. Even if he does, it may not be retroactively.

Second, it's not like Sarah's clothes fall off when she's distracted. She needs to become naked (or clothed in way the clothes fall off when not held) first, THEN be distracted.

Third, I suspect that if Elliot shown more initiative he WOULD be able to see Sarah undressed. (BTW, where it's stated he never saw her naked?)

11 hours ago, Scotty said:

So it was the gloves that allowed Nanase to bash the door in so easily.

Also, I think the scarf IS magic despite Nanase rejecting it.

11 hours ago, Scotty said:
12 hours ago, ijuin said:

It's pretty much canon that Nanase has played dress up with doll clothes.

It's also canon that Ellen had played dress up with doll clothes. Wait, actually that was mostly Grace.

(Then there's this, but that might not be canon.)

1 minute ago, hkmaly said:

I don't think she would have denied one piece of clothing being enchanted only to turn around and say she's got other enchanted pieces of clothing and magic weapons.

5 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Actually, Ellen only denied credit for the scarf, so it might be the other way around.

9 minutes ago, Scotty said:
15 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

I don't think she would have denied one piece of clothing being enchanted only to turn around and say she's got other enchanted pieces of clothing and magic weapons.

Nevertheless, she wasn't frozen. So, either it was some technicality, Nanase wasn't AWARE it's magic, or she was making fun of Sarah.

... I like the option of it being enchanted to keep people warm AND not realize how weird it is ... seriously, her statement was obviously illogical. Sober adult human couldn't possibly seriously think non-magic scarf would keep their hands warm without their reasoning being compromised.

And she doesn't look drunk and it would be hard to stay drunk for whole trip without Sarah noticing, and she's obviously adult ... wait. There's the option of her not being human but not knowing that.

11 minutes ago, Scotty said:
18 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Actually, Ellen only denied credit for the scarf, so it might be the other way around.

True.