• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Howitzer

Pinup: November 1, 2016 (Sarah the Witch)

6 hours ago, Howitzer said:

But is she a good witch or a bad witch?

I think she's pretty good with flying. You probably can't even see up her skirt - unlike Nanase here ...

5 hours ago, mlooney said:

This is another one I can see painted on the nose of a WWII Bomber. 

Yes ; although I'm not sure if they wouldn't put some cannon between her legs instead of broom ; on the other hand, sometimes bombers WERE flying with brooms instead of guns when they needed to be lighter ...

There's something that seems a bit off about her face.  Can't figure out what, though.  Overall it's a great picture, one that could be posted in the Sketchbook section without anyone thinking twice.

11 hours ago, partner555 said:
On 11/01/2016 at 7:18 PM, Howitzer said:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/my-choice-witch-7136048

Clearly she's a naughty witch :P

She doesn't seem THAT much naughty ... of course we don't know what spell she is casting.

19 hours ago, CritterKeeper said:

one that could be posted in the Sketchbook section without anyone thinking twice.

Yup, unlike several others, this is safe enough to be posted on main site in the Sketchbook section. I doubt it will, though.

38 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Yup, unlike several others, this is safe enough to be posted on main site in the Sketchbook section. I doubt it will, though.

It's really not any more pinupy than Wizard Sarah V1 other than Witch Sarah has a more sultry expression. Wizard Sarah V2 on the other hand is definitely more pinup worthy. And then this one has all kinds of potential. ;)

10 hours ago, hkmaly said:

She doesn't seem THAT much naughty ... of course we don't know what spell she is casting.

It is a Holloween sketch, so she might be the Sabrina the Teenage Witch type, sans Salem. Quite distraught-y.

On ‎11‎/‎01‎/‎2016 at 2:18 PM, Howitzer said:

Quoting a favorite conversation from The Wizard of Oz?

In 1939, MGM said,

Glinda: Are you a good witch, or a bad witch?
Dorothy: Who, me? Why, I'm not a witch at all. I'm Dorothy Gale from Kansas.

Dorothy: I've already told you, I'm not a witch at all! Witches are old and ugly. [The Munchkins giggle from concealment] What was that?
Glinda: The Munchkins. They're laughing because I am a witch. I'm Glinda, the Witch of the North.
Dorothy: You are?! Oh, I beg your pardon! But I've never heard of a beautiful witch before.
Glinda: Only bad witches are ugly.

Dorothy should have been very insulted

54 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Quoting a favorite conversation from The Wizard of Oz?

Took me a moment to follow your logic train, but when I did.... [muttley snicker]

Yes. If only bad witches are ugly, and Glinda is asking Dorothy if she is a bad witch. . . :D

Then again, perhaps it only happens over time, and it takes years of badness to become properly ugly, in which case it wouldn't show yet for someone of Dorothy's age.

6 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

3 hours ago, ijuin said:

Yes. If only bad witches are ugly, and Glinda is asking Dorothy if she is a bad witch. . . :D

If Glinda meant that only good witches are able to use cosmetic magic to make them look better, not really. Maybe Glinda was 90-60-90 while Dorothy, in her age, certainly wasn't ...