• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
CritterKeeper

Story Friday March 8, 2019

Soooo ... we won't see Grace getting berated?

(Although considering what she thinks about, maybe next time, won't take long? I mean, just because Rhoda is S-class magic user doesn't mean Edward wouldn't berate Grace for talking with her about magic ...)

1 hour ago, CritterKeeper said:

Nice to see Elliot isn't the only one who can have a revelation when getting introspective.

Of course, Jerry knew it in advance.

Hmmm ... party at Tedd's house with Ashley ... that sounds so interesting I might not mind we will probably still not see how Edward looked when he found his child is Seer in that story.

Will it be BIRTHDAY party? How long till Grace's birthday?

Just now, hkmaly said:

I was kinda hoping to see more, Grace can still justify her actions on how she handled Smoke without revealing anything more about Sam, and I'd like to have seen Edward's reaction, as well as Tedd's (especially if Edward's reaction isn't positive).

Just now, hkmaly said:

Yeah, this page definitely gives a "Jerry was right about me repressing my emotions" this is probably one of those moments where someone in a similar position might decided "to hell with keeping my self a secret" and going out in public transformed all the time, and telling everyone she's part alien, that would certainly give Edward migraines.

Just now, hkmaly said:

Her birthday is March 9th(hey! that's tomorrow!) and it's near the end of January in comic now so a little over a month away.

11 hours ago, Scotty said:
14 hours ago, hkmaly said:

I was kinda hoping to see more, Grace can still justify her actions on how she handled Smoke without revealing anything more about Sam, and I'd like to have seen Edward's reaction, as well as Tedd's (especially if Edward's reaction isn't positive).

She can try but I don't think she has solid enough justification.

Yeah, this page definitely gives a "Jerry was right about me repressing my emotions" this is probably one of those moments where someone in a similar position might decided "to hell with keeping my self a secret" and going out in public transformed all the time, and telling everyone she's part alien, that would certainly give Edward migraines.

Unlike Sam, she doesn't really have a choice. If she would really go out in public transformed and started telling people she's part alien, DGB would grab her, imprison her and convinced everyone it was a mask and possibly advertisement to new movie. You're right about Edward having migraines, especially considering he will likely try to convince Arthur it's safe to send her home (probably into house arrest).

Unless they imprison her in Tedd's lab. Noone involved would be complaining too much in such case, probably.

Her birthday is March 9th(hey! that's tomorrow!) and it's near the end of January in comic now so a little over a month away.

Still end of January? ... (Yes, it's actually easier to look when her birthday is than what day is "now" in comics.)

11 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

If Sarah ever tells Grace that she thinks Sam is keeping secrets or otherwise hurting her, Grace will quickly change her opinion.

Depends. Sarah finding out Sam is keeping secrets might just mean he didn't told her about his gender problem. But if he would hurt her ...

9 hours ago, Illjwamh said:

Holy crap, can we just skip the Q&A and go straight to that already?

NOOO. Q&A are important and we didn't had any for long time. I like the explanations.

... unless Nanase Craft will be ending soon and we would get the Q&A in NP.

13 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Grace was nice to Sam and has decided that she likes him.

If Sarah ever tells Grace that she thinks Sam is keeping secrets or otherwise hurting her, Grace will quickly change her opinion.

I don't think she'd change her opinion, she knows that Sam isn't sure if Sarah is someone he wants to date, she also knows that Sam is uncomfortable to coming out to anyone and while she did make one last attempt to convince him that Sarah would be ok with everything, she didn't make it an ultimatum so it's entirely Sam's choice, the best Grace can hope for is that Sam tells Sarah about the uncertainty of dating, but even then Grace likely understands how that could be hard to do.

23 hours ago, hkmaly said:

More likely it will be Ellen's "birthday" party.

As for Q&A, I don't mind them in theory, but they always go on for way too long. Mostly though, my comment was about how exciting and interesting that next story sounds, and my desire to get to it right away.

On 3/8/2019 at 9:00 AM, Illjwamh said:

The Q&A is mainly filler to give Dan the time to properly plan out the next story; the story will likely be better for it.

(I'm anxious for it too, though.)

4 hours ago, ChronosCat said:
On 3/8/2019 at 3:00 PM, Illjwamh said:

The Q&A is mainly filler to give Dan the time to properly plan out the next story; the story will likely be better for it.

(I'm anxious for it too, though.)

It's also possible the Q&A will reduce number of questions people ask Dan and therefore the time he spends answering them.

... oh, wait, he rarely answers anything anyway ...