• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
hkmaly

NP Friday, Mar 8, 2019

I mean, presumably, when the incarnation before last of Jerry decided to drop the father-of-Olympus routine, he didn't go with Jerry, but something like... I don't know... who was funny around 1700?

Anyway, who else is thinking they're not getting unshrunk?

3 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Also, I wonder if Ashley is always named Circe when young and Ashley when old, just like Jerry :)

I assume Hanma didn't take that name until after she discovered comic/anime cons, Pandora(Box) showed us that Immortals don't have to answer to the same name for everyone, so Circe could be Circe to people who enter her dungeon, but Ashley to close friends or when trying to mingle with humans in public?

3 hours ago, WR...S said:

who else is thinking they're not getting unshrunk?

If Circe can "magic" them a free way back?

Next week on EGS:NP?  Circe will fly to where ever she can meet Diane, in Business Class, while still shrunken Nanase and Sarah ride along as carry-on luggage.

Still better than Coach.

I approve the choice of names.  :)

There should be more animal transformations though!  Maybe Sarah and Nanase will fly themselves home.  Twin pegasi would be awesome, for example.

Diane: I just wanted bigger boobs...

Circe: Well, okay, there's no harm in tha--

Diane: ...so I can mesmerize men (and some women) into doing everything I tell them! Muahaha!

Circe: No soup -- I mean scales -- for you. :angry:

13 hours ago, WR...S said:

I mean, presumably, when the incarnation before last of Jerry decided to drop the father-of-Olympus routine, he didn't go with Jerry, but something like... I don't know... who was funny around 1700?

Well ... it was probably written as Gerry at that time ... so, Elbridge Gerry ? :)

11 hours ago, Scotty said:
14 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Also, I wonder if Ashley is always named Circe when young and Ashley when old, just like Jerry :)

I assume Hanma didn't take that name until after she discovered comic/anime cons, Pandora(Box) showed us that Immortals don't have to answer to the same name for everyone, so Circe could be Circe to people who enter her dungeon, but Ashley to close friends or when trying to mingle with humans in public?

While there doesn't seem to be sort of magical requirements for immortals to always use same name, they DO seem to take it seriously, especially the names inspired by gods. Also, they tend to not have lot of close friends usually. So no, I think that Ashley at this point is so young she will use Circe for everyone.

10 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:
14 hours ago, WR...S said:

who else is thinking they're not getting unshrunk?

If Circe can "magic" them a free way back?

Next week on EGS:NP?  Circe will fly to where ever she can meet Diane, in Business Class, while still shrunken Nanase and Sarah ride along as carry-on luggage.

The "magic" way will likely be teleportation, not free airplane ticket.

... unless it will be magic carpet, but those also lack Business Class (and are better than Coach).

14 hours ago, WR...S said:

Anyway, who else is thinking they're not getting unshrunk?

They will. Eventually. Not before meeting Diane, probably.

9 hours ago, Circe said:

There should be more animal transformations though!  Maybe Sarah and Nanase will fly themselves home.  Twin pegasi would be awesome, for example.

Not (just) themselves. They, as pegasi, will carry Circe to Diane.

9 hours ago, TamarTree said:

Diane: I just wanted bigger boobs...

Circe: Well, okay, there's no harm in tha--

Diane: ...so I can mesmerize men (and some women) into doing everything I tell them! Muahaha!

Circe: No soup -- I mean scales -- for you. :angry:

While Circe would probably object, older fairy would happily give her the scales and prepare popcorn for observing how Diane will learn that "hypnoboobies" are not as effective as she imagined.