• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
hkmaly

Q&A Monday, Mar 11, 2019

http://egscomics.com/comic/qa8-01

Yeah. Barbarian is bad class for scientist. She should be at least ranger.

Somehow I don't believe the axe is real metal.

Wait ... Susan has long ears? And what class is SHE? I don't think there are summoners in D&D, and if they are, wouldn't they be subclass of wizard?

(Or is this some other game which also has multiclassing? Because in generic fantasy not related to any game, there aren't CLASSes, much less multiclassing.)

55 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Wait ... Susan has long ears? And what class is SHE? I don't think there are summoners in D&D, and if they are, wouldn't they be subclass of wizard?

I think that's Mr. Raven, not Susan.

1 hour ago, mlooney said:

I don't know why, but Susan comes across as a Rogue or a Bard to me.

I wanted to oppose with why would she choose that but Amanda didn't choose either, so maybe ...

43 minutes ago, Aura Guardian said:

So far, just ONE character in whole comics shown any tendencies to cleaning things: Susan. Also, Adrian looks differently. They look similar but not THAT much.

Even better, compare with THIS image.

1 hour ago, hkmaly said:

Of course not--it's ultra-hard ceramic, tougher than steel and half the weight.

1 hour ago, ijuin said:
2 hours ago, hkmaly said:

It may also be monomolecular carbon. Or maybe it IS metal - mithril IS very light.

However, the way she thrown it away without caring where it will land suggests it's foam.

You and several other stout adventurers find yourselves in a generic room with a Barbarian Scientist and a Wizard Lawyer...

"If only some champion would help me discover the Incantation of Sanitation.  My mother once possessed the Sacred Scepter of Sterilization, but she lost it when she tried to use it the wrong way against my father."

6 hours ago, hkmaly said:

4 hours ago, ijuin said:

3 hours ago, hkmaly said:

It may also be monomolecular carbon. Or maybe it IS metal - mithril IS very light.

However, the way she thrown it away without caring where it will land suggests it's foam.

Maybe she DOES know who is behind her.

After putting her in the "Barbarian" costume, do you think Amanda would be at all concerned if the Battle Axe accidentally hit Squirrely Dan?

Just now, hkmaly said:

Wait ... Susan has long ears? And what class is SHE?

Just now, mlooney said:

I don't know why, but Susan comes across as a Rogue or a Bard to me.

Long ears would mean she's an Elf which kinda makes sense given her ancestry, but it's probably got more to do with them being the closest to Vulcans she can get in an D&D setting.

And given her clothing, doesn't look stealthy enough for rogue, nor flashy enough for Bard, so probably Ranger.

Just now, hkmaly said:
Just now, Aura Guardian said:

So far, just ONE character in whole comics shown any tendencies to cleaning things

Yeah, only Susan would jump at the chance for a cleaning spell, it's probably a close second to being able to control her hair with her mind.

11 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:
14 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Maybe she DOES know who is behind her.

After putting her in the "Barbarian" costume, do you think Amanda would be at all concerned if the Battle Axe accidentally hit Squirrely Dan?

Oh. Yeah, that would be possible.

Alternatively, she may throw it this way because she doesn't care for either the axe or the stuff around.

10 hours ago, Scotty said:

Long ears would mean she's an Elf which kinda makes sense given her ancestry, but it's probably got more to do with them being the closest to Vulcans she can get in an D&D setting.

I wouldn't be surprised if Susan's answer to question if her long ears are due to her being part fairy and related to known elf or due to Vulcans would be "Yes".

And given her clothing, doesn't look stealthy enough for rogue, nor flashy enough for Bard, so probably Ranger.

Also, isn't Ranger sort of traditional class for elves?

16 hours ago, hkmaly said:

So far, just ONE character in whole comics shown any tendencies to cleaning things

Yeah, only Susan would jump at the chance for a cleaning spell, it's probably a close second to being able to control her hair with her mind.

Actually, she might search for the hair control spell and not the cleaning spell just because she doesn't realize cleaning spell is an option.

Surprised she doesn't get both, but she probably need to get through few summoning spells before getting something so outside her specialization. ... meaning, her next spell might be "summon sanitizer". I mean, with her CURRENT spell, any summoned sanitizer will probably not work (it will be empty or stuck or something), but with upgrade ...

(Wait. Maybe this would be worth asking Dan ...)

18 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Also, there is no sound effect of it hitting anything, so it probably did not damage anything important.