• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
mlooney

NP Monday, March 11 2019

I see Ashley decided to copy Nanase's clothes and not Sarah's ...

(Note: Also hate daylight savings time ... but we have it starting later.)

Well, there goes my plan for discount travel.

By the way, was it ever determined beyond a reasonable doubt what kind of "Fairy" this "Circe" represents?

1. An EGS Immortal because "Fairy" is what they called themselves a long time ago?

2.  Another type of magical being because, even though the different cultures used different names, the modern understanding of the English word "Fairy" could be (to some degree) an acceptable description for any of them?

11 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

By the way, was it ever determined beyond a reasonable doubt what kind of "Fairy" this "Circe" represents?

1. An EGS Immortal because "Fairy" is what they called themselves a long time ago?

2.  Another type of magical being because, even though the different cultures used different names, the modern understanding of the English word "Fairy" could be (to some degree) an acceptable description for any of them?

Dan directly said

On 2/20/2019 at 10:47 PM, Dan said:

It's noteworthy that Nanase says "fairy" and not "immortal". As this is alternate universe nonsense, standard immortal rules may not apply. Also, Ashley might not technically be an "immortal" at all.

So the answer is "no". To the "reasonable doubt" question, I mean.

Due to this being Dan, I would assume that Ashley is as close to "EGS immortal" as possible in that alternate universe. Which still allows quite big differences.

I would, however, expect she's closer to EGS immortal than fairies from Sorcery 101 or than fairies (OR pixies) from Chasing Sunset or faries from DMFA or fae from RoCR or ....