• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Scotty

Pinup, Tuesday November 1, 2016 (Werewolf+Vampire romance)

4 hours ago, Scotty said:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/my-choice-7141579

Of course it's canon in Sarah's imagination, though 2 Werewolf Elliots might be more Justin's imagination.

Well, Justin also plays the Magickal Gatherings ... :)

In fact, the most likely way how this would be imagined would be if Sarah for some reason mentioned she was imagining her cards as her friends. Or maybe, if the friends were chosen because they actually resemble the cards, she may say something like "this card reminds me you and this Elliot".

47 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Or maybe, if the friends were chosen because they actually resemble the cards, she may say something like "this card reminds me you and this Elliot".

Judging but the fact that Sarah replaced the vampire thralls with Grace and Tedd because the real art was gross, it's probably safe to say that aside from Aludrakrala, Sarah didn't care much for the art of the other cards either, or just figured that since she's already imagining a couple of the cards as friends, might as well continue the theme.

Still, Sarah could have mentioned that fact to Justin as well "These designs are too disturbing, so I imagine they all look like you and the others."

Actually, I linked the wrong page in my original post, I just linked the first one I saw if Werewolf Elliot with Vampire Justin when I should have looked further and linked the one that actually had 2 Werewolf Elliots snuggling Vampire Justin. Hehe.

Also interesting is that Sarah only imagined Justin as a vampire and Elliot, Susan and Nanase as werewolves, though would the thralls be considered vampires? Then again I don't think Sarah put the thralls in that deck since we never saw her play them but she did have 42 cards in the deck so....I dunno.

Bah, there's also this page that further pushes the pinup being solely from Sarah's imagination.

19 minutes ago, Scotty said:

Judging but the fact that Sarah replaced the vampire thralls with Grace and Tedd because the real art was gross, it's probably safe to say that aside from Aludrakrala, Sarah didn't care much for the art of the other cards either, or just figured that since she's already imagining a couple of the cards as friends, might as well continue the theme.

That "gross art" might easily be specific to thralls, with vampire and werewolves art being better.

Still, Sarah could have mentioned that fact to Justin as well "These designs are too disturbing, so I imagine they all look like you and the others."

Although this would also work.

Then again I don't think Sarah put the thralls in that deck since we never saw her play them but she did have 42 cards in the deck so....I dunno.

I think that she deliberately left out all "vampire" (black) spells because of them being "too evil", and for similar reason would be likely to not use thralls. In fact, she might have mostly werewolves with just few vampires in.

Bah, there's also this page that further pushes the pinup being solely from Sarah's imagination.

True.

Well, seem that Sarah knows Justin enough to know exactly what would his reaction be :)

21 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Well, seem that Sarah knows Justin enough to know exactly what would his reaction be :)

There are numerous examples of Justin not exactly hiding the fact that he was attracted to Elliot, though he only confessed it to Susan, I still wouldn't be surprised if Sarah noticed. Also the whole incident about the rumour of Elliot being gay would still be fairly fresh in her mind, even though it was proven false and Elliot was going to have a date with Ashley the next day, Sarah's imagination might still have fun with the idea.