• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Stature

NP Monday March 18, 2019

Nanase is only getting 7 to 14 millions if Circe won't kill Diane before she pays.

Also, no idea why Circe would need a ticket. Can't she make herself invisible? Wait, how will she gets through customs without passport?

Do we know where this crypt was located?

While I am not aware of any enchanted dungeons in Idaho, a flight from Boise to any place else in the USA wouldn't require a Passport.  Just a state Photo ID.

But would high school kids know where to get a plausible phony ID?

3 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Do we know where this crypt was located?

While I am not aware of any enchanted dungeons in Idaho, a flight from Boise to any place else in the USA wouldn't require a Passport.  Just a state Photo ID.

But would high school kids know where to get a plausible phony ID?

I've been assuming Nanase Craft was British, like Lara Croft (though that doesn't necessarily mean this world's Diane is also British). We weren't given any info on the location of the crypt other than that it's in snowy mountains, but seeing as the first Tomb Raider game opens with a tomb in the Andes, my guess is that's where this crypt is as well.

Also, despite their designs being pretty similar to canon, I think Nanase Craft and Asissstant Sarah are meant to be in their late 20s; at the very least Sarah is presented as an actual archaeologist, which suggests she's been through college.

13 hours ago, ChronosCat said:

Also, despite their designs being pretty similar to canon, I think Nanase Craft and Asissstant Sarah are meant to be in their late 20s; at the very least Sarah is presented as an actual archaeologist, which suggests she's been through college.

Actually, I though she's archaeology STUDENT ... in college, but not finished it yet. And I don't think there is anything in comic contraindicating it. Obviously, that still makes her older than main continuity Sarah.

Also, regarding the similar design, I don't think Dan's style is detailed enough to show any difference between character who is 18 and 28. We would need to wait at least 15 years (of comics time, so like 150 real time) for the revelation if canon Sarah is using watches to keep her form from when she was 18.

5 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Also, regarding the similar design, I don't think Dan's style is detailed enough to show any difference between character who is 18 and 28. We would need to wait at least 15 years (of comics time, so like 150 real time) for the revelation if canon Sarah is using watches to keep her form from when she was 18.

Dan's even said that the best he could do to make Sarah look 28 years old is by giving her longer hair and tinted sunglasses.