• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Stature

NP Friday March 22, 2019

29 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

It is all a part of Top Secret activities this organization is undertaking on behalf of Department of Justice that will be disavowed by the Attorney General...

No?

Have you been watching Mission: Implausible again?

The commentary basically says it all. Even if it didn't their reactions in the last panel leave no mystery.

They want to play Balance Twister.

Also, added commentary from Patreon:

"Would you believe we want to weigh packages for shipping?"

Shipping, yeeeeeeeeeess....

Oh yeah forgot to mention when I posted earlier, this setting is beginning to sound more like a raid rather than a regular dungeon run, at least in World of Warcraft terms, 5 person groups would be for dungeon runs, but 10+ would be for raids, and considering you have Amanda and Lisa, and so far "in setting" appearances from Susan, Rhoda, Sarah and Diane (Elliot and Ashley didn't appear to be in the dungeon which is fine cus explaining 2 versions of Elliot in the dungeon would be crazy, and Tensaided was clearly at the video store), that's so far 6 people in the dungeon, which is more than a WoW dungeon group. a 10 person raid is certainly doable if they got Catalina(who was interested in a Xena RPG), Lucy(who's speculated as being interested in Xena RPGs), Justin (he works at a comic shop that hosts RPGs) and either Tedd or Grace, (preferably Grace since we've yet to see her do any tabletop RPG stuff after Tensaided invited her to his campaign). Dex and/or Greg might be subbed in for any of those 4 if their "game nights" were tabletop RPGs rather than Settlers of Catan.

15 hours ago, Scotty said:

The commentary basically says it all. Even if it didn't their reactions in the last panel leave no mystery.

I don't think it's that obvious ... but yes seems quite likely. Now, would they try to come up with some "better" reason instead of using the only one which would Circe accept without any problems?

6 hours ago, Scotty said:

Oh yeah forgot to mention when I posted earlier, this setting is beginning to sound more like a raid rather than a regular dungeon run, at least in World of Warcraft terms, 5 person groups would be for dungeon runs, but 10+ would be for raids,

I expect this is actual tabletop RPG, which doesn't distinguish between "regular dungeon run" and "raid" and lacks rules for group size.

6 hours ago, Scotty said:

Dex and/or Greg might be subbed in for any of those 4 if their "game nights" were tabletop RPGs rather than Settlers of Catan.

Settlers of Catan? I don't think those would have that big re-playability ... building roads from sheeps tend to get old quickly.

First question is if that "game nights" don't mean video games. Although, those being regular and planned DOES suggest bigger group ...