• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
ChronosCat

NP Monday April 1 2019

http://egscomics.com/egsnp/nanasecraft-70

Yay for starburst background with hearts in panel two! Yay for starburst background in panel one, too, I guess.

[space for spoilers]

So does this mean Nanase Craft 2 will be about the three of them hanging out in Nanase's mansion testing magic artifacts and removing curses?

Also, is this ship-teasing just for the fun of it, or does Dan actually plan on having Nanase Craft, Assistant Sarah, and Circe as a trio? (I take it as a given Nanase & Sarah will be together.) 

I hope Nanase and Sarah, at the least, will be together. The two of them flirting in the "I'll be your mirror" and "So... you think I'm cute?" strips was so adorable I squeed. And after all, there's no Ellen in the Craftverse, at least no Ellen that Nanase's ever met.

But hey, if they formed a triad with Circe, that'd be super too!

2 hours ago, ChronosCat said:

So does this mean Nanase Craft 2 will be about the three of them hanging out in Nanase's mansion testing magic artifacts and removing curses?

I'm guessing it'll be one item in particular that Nanase would want to decurse and she'll have to go somewhere to find what she needs.

2 hours ago, TamarTree said:

I hope Nanase and Sarah, at the least, will be together. The two of them flirting in the "I'll be your mirror" and "So... you think I'm cute?" strips was so adorable I squeed. And after all, there's no Ellen in the Craftverse, at least no Ellen that Nanase's ever met.

But hey, if they formed a triad with Circe, that'd be super too!

Wouldn't be the first time Dan's teased a triad.

Is the mansion really that much better than Circe's dungeon?

23 hours ago, Scotty said:
On 4/1/2019 at 9:53 PM, ChronosCat said:

I'm guessing it'll be one item in particular that Nanase would want to decurse and she'll have to go somewhere to find what she needs.

Yes. The "how to remove them" totally implies she would, at some point, need to travel somewhere to decurse something.

On 4/1/2019 at 10:49 PM, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

This is the story these women tell their grandchildren about how they wound up living together.

... considering Circe and unspecified number of artifacts is involved, why not?

23 hours ago, Scotty said:

Wouldn't be the first time Dan's teased a triad.

... yeah ...