• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
ChronosCat

Q&A / Story Friday April 5 2019

http://egscomics.com/comic/qa8-12

[space for spoilers]

...That's a pretty dramatic way to demonstrate that Sarah isn't entirely straight. I mean, Grace-Mon-verse Sarah and Diane are in a relationship, and Nanase Craft and Assistant Sarah are on the way to one, but main-universe Sarah is still just coming to terms with her attraction to women. Also this kiss feels very out of the blue; I was not expecting the Q&A versions of the characters to be in different relationships than the main-universe versions...

This is probably the payoff we didn't see in Grace-A-Monsters. As for why Sarah and Diane would gravitate towards each other in the Q&A, headcanon says they got each other out of some tight spots while dungeoning, love blossoming was inevitable.

9 hours ago, ChronosCat said:

...That's a pretty dramatic way to demonstrate that Sarah isn't entirely straight. I mean, Grace-Mon-verse Sarah and Diane are in a relationship, and Nanase Craft and Assistant Sarah are on the way to one, but main-universe Sarah is still just coming to terms with her attraction to women. Also this kiss feels very out of the blue; I was not expecting the Q&A versions of the characters to be in different relationships than the main-universe versions...

Seconding this. And even if the Q&A continuity would be few years AFTER the comics (which we have some indicia for) and Sarah changed so much ... why would Diane? She already has Lucy and Rhoda and Nanase but why adding Sarah?

1 minute ago, hkmaly said:

Seconding this. And even if the Q&A continuity would be few years AFTER the comics (which we have some indicia for) and Sarah changed so much ... why would Diane? She already has Lucy and Rhoda and Nanase but why adding Sarah?

Maybe Dan's hinting that in the future, all the characters are in one big polyweb? ;)

Is (Insert EGS Character) LGBT? - Maybe to Yes.

Why is (Insert EGS Character) LGBT?  - Sorry.  That's another comic.  Today's comic is for awkward poses and fanservice.

2 hours ago, Scotty said:

Maybe Dan's hinting that in the future, all the characters are in one big polyweb?

Or perhaps it is simply the philosophy of "Love The One You're With"?

I cannot blame Elliot.

I can blame another first kiss, however *squees* :demonicduck: 

Then again, Elliot is such a nutcase that there are too many technicalities with him.

16 hours ago, mlooney said:
21 hours ago, Scotty said:

Maybe Dan's hinting that in the future, all the characters are in one big polyweb? ;)

OT14!

Didn't we already moved to bigger number? OT14 didn't even included Ashley, did it? I think last graph done was OT23.