• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Scotty

NP, Wednesday November 2, 2016

4 hours ago, Bo Lindbergh said:

If neither of them imagined that, it must have been a visualisation of what's in the readers' minds.

I suspect, if asked, they developed a sudden interest in baseball.  Of course, in canon, that is if you aren't thinking about Grace, but we could generalize it a bit.

10 hours ago, Bo Lindbergh said:

If neither of them imagined that, it must have been a visualisation of what's in the readers' minds.

Well, it is definitely the first thing I thought when I read the previous page.

13 minutes ago, Tom Sewell said:

I apologize for my earlier assertion that Rhoda doesn't have enough cleavage.

Although Ellen probably has enough cleavage for Cat plus a fairy doll. Maybe more...

Rhoda is better built than she sometimes appears.  She was at one point approached by a men's magazine and I don't think they wanted her for an article...

6 hours ago, mlooney said:

I forgot that one.  So, yeah, we can generalize it.

That is a good way to say it, plus they also still have their hormones running in overdrive.

10 hours ago, mlooney said:
14 hours ago, Bo Lindbergh said:

I suspect, if asked, they developed a sudden interest in baseball.  Of course, in canon, that is if you aren't thinking about Grace, but we could generalize it a bit.

I suppose this will be classified as "second base", so definitely baseball :)

4 hours ago, Roborat said:

Well, it is definitely the first thing I thought when I read the previous page.

Almost EVERYONE did. And it was mentioned in discussion linking to Nanase in Ellen's cleveage ... for last three pages at least. That's why Dan called it "Elephant in the room". Which might've been underestimation ...

33 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Almost EVERYONE did. And it was mentioned in discussion linking to Nanase in Ellen's cleveage ... for last three pages at least. That's why Dan called it "Elephant in the room". Which might've been underestimation ...

On 10/25/2016 at 5:39 PM, Scotty said:
On 10/25/2016 at 0:01 PM, Circe said:

I know, I know, most likely the only real question is whether the clothes will shrink or not.  Given that this comic is PG-13 at its most extreme, I'm guessing the clothes will either all shrink or at the very least her underwear will.  Although, furry Catalina would solve the clothing problem....just sayin'.

Dan could still do it, but he would likely stage it so we don't see much, like Catalina from her back, maybe she's covered by the pile of clothes. The however Rhoda ends up carrying Catalina, we'll just see her head poking out of a pocket or...well...maybe this.

I believe this was the first mention of Fairy Nanase in Ellen's shirt as a reference for what Rhoda and Catalina could do, so a little over a week ago. I imagine that a number of people posted that possibility on facebook as well but the majority of them was probably after Catalina asked about pockets in Monday's page.

2 minutes ago, Scotty said:

I believe this was the first mention of Fairy Nanase in Ellen's shirt as a reference for what Rhoda and Catalina could do, so a little over a week ago. I imagine that a number of people posted that possibility on facebook as well but the majority of them was probably after Catalina asked about pockets in Monday's page.

And it's thread for October 19 strip, meaning Oct 19, Oct 21, Oct 24, Oct 26, Oct 28, Oct 31 ... 6 strips ago.

4 hours ago, CritterKeeper said:

*notes that the link has now appeared in this thread alone three times*

*pays herself five quatloos for winning her bet*

:)

If you count it like this, then it was REALLY easy.