• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!

ComicNumber742.png

TheHeroesOfCRASH.com

Looks like everyone's being taken care of... right? I'm sure someone will take care of Miss Sunflower soon enough. After all the trouble she caused, she deserves to have an itchy nose for a while.

Dodge tried lecturing Gelatin Boy about being too dependant in the Gym Nauseum storyline, and he tried leaving him alone in this story. Looks like he's finally ready to have an actual dialogue with his friend to solve the problem.

B.O.N.N.I.E. was originally going to have a different reaction in panel 3, but it didn't look quite right with her being drawn so tiny and with straight lines. I decided to do a little nod to Scott Pilgrim and allow the digital damsel to make a shocked face made from a semicolon and lowercase "o". Seems appropriate for an A.I. on a screen, no?

Don't forget, you have less than a month to enter my #birthday #fanart#contest! I want some fan art for my birthday; all you need to do is draw one (or more) of my characters or make a video game avatar based on them. All valid entries get a prize - it may be a sketch, or it may be something better...! Check out TheHeroesOfCRASH.com and click on the button on the main page for the full rules!

ContestRulesAsOf2017.png