• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Tom Sewell

Story Monday, April 22, 2019

8 hours ago, ijuin said:

Nice save by Elliot in the last panel. It shows that the two of them are growing accustomed to each other's quirks.

Elliot is in the running for "best boyfriend ever".

Knowing Elliot, he's probably aware that something's bothering Ashley because she's not being very cheerful and even her awkwardness is off, but he's not wanting to push her to talk about it, at least not at school.

Just now, mlooney said:

As opposed to the worst, best boyfriend ever?

Seems Ashley is suddenly afraid of Elliot's house. She probably understands that the chance of another Magus showing up are low, but can't overcome that feeling anyway.

... is she also fearing the mall now? Her last two dates proved that it doesn't matter if it's in public or private, Elliot is magnet for danger.

... Elliot is lucky: this will definitely lower the risk of him getting her pregnant.

17 hours ago, ijuin said:

Nice save by Elliot in the last panel. It shows that the two of them are growing accustomed to each other's quirks.

Helps that they are so similar it's easy for them to understand those. I mean, both are very bad at lying.

9 hours ago, mlooney said:

On first though, he's quite specifically best boyfriend just for Ashley. On second though, universal best boyfriends might not even exists ... generally, the run for "best boyfriend" must be something similar to competition for best screw: no screw is universally best ; the best one is the one matching the nut.

... uuuhhh ... might not be best way to say it in English considering the other meanings of "screw" and "nut" ...

30 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

... Elliot is lucky: this will definitely lower the risk of him getting her pregnant.

31 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

generally, the run for "best boyfriend" must be something similar to competition for best screw: no screw is universally best ; the best one is the one matching the nut.

31 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

... uuuhhh ... might not be best way to say it in English considering the other meanings of "screw" and "nut" ...

Yeah, context is key here.

Anyway, after I posted my previous comment, I noticed that Elliot's hair looked shorter than it did the last time we saw him, a Tweet to Dan confirms it.