• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
ChronosCat

Patreon Apr 27 / Sketchbook Apr 30, 2019 - Dark Cloud 2 Date

https://www.patreon.com/posts/dark-cloud-2-26409492

http://egscomics.com/sketchbook/2019-011

I love the outfit designs, the colors, their expressions... In fact the only thing about this picture I'm not super enthused about is the background (it's a little too fake / overly simple for my tastes).

I feel kind of sorry for the people waiting for their sketchbook requests to be done, though - it's been a few years since Dan accepted those requests, so they've been waiting for years!

Edited by ChronosCat
Now with sketchbook link!

9 hours ago, ChronosCat said:

I love the outfit designs, the colors, their expressions... In fact the only thing about this picture I'm not super enthused about is the background (it's a little too fake / overly simple for my tastes).

I wouldn't go so far but I agree it's nice ... except the background, which is only little step from no background.

Dating: My own experience in dating in dungeon are also limited. However, I think it can't be that bad idea: it's working for lot of people, including Rick O'Connell and Evelyn O'Connell. While personally I consider their version too much ... exciting, they certainly like it and find enough time for cuddling.

Looking at EGS:NP, Nanase Craft and Sarah also seemed to enjoy it.

Of course, I have no idea how dating in the Dark Cloud 2 works. Or how busy the dungeon is there.

Color: I definitely wouldn't like if Ashley ended up never having green highlights. After all, there are mundane ways to change hair color, not speaking about the fact she's wizard now and can easily learn hair color change spell. Now, if the green highlights will be acknowledged and just rarely used, that would be ok.