• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Scotty

NP, Friday May 10, 2019

http://egscomics.com/egsnp/fantasywasteland-15

From Wednesday's comic thread:

15 hours ago, Scotty said:

It really depends on the game, like for Skyrim, there's road signs pointing you in the direction of towns and cities, which makes between those places very doable without a map or compass. But if you're given a quest to go kill some bandits in a cave, they never say where the cave it or which direction to go, they're just "here, let me mark it's location on your map." So if you're doing a "no map, no compass" challenge, you either have memorized locations from previous playthroughs, or you're going to be spending a fair bit of time searching.

I swear I didn't say any of this to Dan, there must have been enough people that had the same train of thought to warrant him saying it in today's commentary.

Anyway as for the comic itself, Sarah's wand definitely goes beyond the normal tea effect, maybe after 2 or 3 cups...

And cuddles of course, cus we didn't need more OT3 fuel (yes we do, we'll take all of it!).

56 minutes ago, Scotty said:

I swear I didn't say any of this to Dan, there must have been enough people that had the same train of thought to warrant him saying it in today's commentary.

Or he DOES secretly read the forums :)

... but, yes, probably someone else mentioned that.

59 minutes ago, Scotty said:

And cuddles of course, cus we didn't need more OT3 fuel (yes we do, we'll take all of it!).

We didn't NEED more OT3 fuel. But of course we wanted it :)

Note that Grace is focusing on the game and obviously moved without really thinking. Sarah, meanwhile, deliberately did everything to get those cuddles.