• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Tom Sewell

Story Friday, May 24, 2019

More fuel for the OT3 shipping! (Though it would have been better if Tedd wasn't in such an awkward position.)

...Speaking of Tedd, I don't really think that combo of shirts looks good on him (I'm not sure if someone else could pull it off). That's the second time this storyline that Dan has drawn an outfit I didn't like. I wonder if it's just coincidence, or Dan and my taste in clothing styles is diverging?

13 minutes ago, ChronosCat said:

...Speaking of Tedd, I don't really think that combo of shirts looks good on him (I'm not sure if someone else could pull it off). That's the second time this storyline that Dan has drawn an outfit I didn't like. I wonder if it's just coincidence, or Dan and my taste in clothing styles is diverging?

I think Dan's choice of clothing items might have a lot to do with how hard they are to draw. Plaids and prints do not seem to exist in the Moperverse. Dan's comments on this page near the end of "Family Ties" about Mama Kitsune's sweater-of-many-colors may be enlightening.

6 hours ago, Tom Sewell said:
7 hours ago, ChronosCat said:

I think Dan's choice of clothing items might have a lot to do with how hard they are to draw. Plaids and prints do not seem to exist in the Moperverse. Dan's comments on this page near the end of "Family Ties" about Mama Kitsune's sweater-of-many-colors may be enlightening.

On one hand, Dan wants to avoid too complicated clothes. On the other, everyone always having single-color shirt gets boring. His attempts to find middle ground might not work too well ...

1 hour ago, hkmaly said:

On one hand, Dan wants to avoid too complicated clothes. On the other, everyone always having single-color shirt gets boring. His attempts to find middle ground might not work too well …

Could be worse. How long has Jeremy Duncan been wearing that purple plaid shirt in Zits?

23 minutes ago, Tom Sewell said:

Could be worse. How long has Jeremy Duncan been wearing that purple plaid shirt in Zits?

Greg Dean's been wearing pretty much the same outfit (unless a story requires him to wear something else for a bit) since April 17, 2000