• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
hkmaly

Story Friday, May 24, 2019

http://egscomics.com/comic/party-017

It says a lot that Sarah's explanation is completely understood by Elliot.

However, I think Grace's left hand is not in correct position for hug.

... and yes, they will need to tell Elliot again. So what? It's not that long (and it might get even shorter with more training) and it doesn't need to be on-panel.

EDIT: I see I'm three hours late, sorry, somehow I overlooked the thread is already here. The Old Hack, can you merge it?

Just now, hkmaly said:

Either this has happened before or this is the kind of behaviour expected from Grace. I mean, both can be true but it doesn't need to have happened before and everyone would still be like "Oh yeah, this is definitely something Grace would do."

Just now, hkmaly said:

This would be post-hug when the foreplay starts they're in the process of returning to the couch.

Just now, hkmaly said:

... and yes, they will need to tell Elliot again. So what? It's not that long (and it might get even shorter with more training) and it doesn't need to be on-panel.

Maybe have a triumphant return of Lucky Bunny Bounty cutscenes? No? Ok maybe not.

Just now, hkmaly said:

EDIT: I see I'm three hours late, sorry, somehow I overlooked the thread is already here. The Old Hack, can you merge it?

Three hourse late, sure, but I don't have any reply to "Thwump" :D

12 hours ago, Scotty said:
15 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Either this has happened before or this is the kind of behaviour expected from Grace. I mean, both can be true but it doesn't need to have happened before and everyone would still be like "Oh yeah, this is definitely something Grace would do."

Exactly.

15 hours ago, hkmaly said:

This would be post-hug when the foreplay starts they're in the process of returning to the couch.

Probably, but even then it's weird position. It's weird even for the foreplay.

Also, I'm not sure, but aren't they still technically ON the couch? The Thwump might've been the couch overturning.

Maybe have a triumphant return of Lucky Bunny Bounty cutscenes? No? Ok maybe not.

While funny, I suspect they wouldn't actually save any panel space.

Three hourse late, sure, but I don't have any reply to "Thwump" :D

Yeah :) Hence merge and not delete.

1 hour ago, hkmaly said:

Also, I'm not sure, but aren't they still technically ON the couch? The Thwump might've been the couch overturning.

Nah, the couch is still upright, Sarah and Grace might have rolled after colliding with Tedd, who might have tried to brace himself by turning but failed and ended up belly down on the floor. The lighter part that they're on is a rug (you can see it better in this sketchbook).

2 hours ago, hkmaly said:

While funny, I suspect they wouldn't actually save any panel space.

Yeah, there's a possibility that Monday will start out with "After recapping again for Elliot...".