• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
ChronosCat

NP Friday May 31 2019

http://egscomics.com/egsnp/fantasywasteland-24

In the commentary on Patreon, Dan says:

I'm not sure how canon this storyline is, but I can't think of any reason yet that it can't *become* canon.

"Become" being the keyword, because it would have to take place in the summer after the current story comics, so... Less "is this canon" and more "will it be canon".

Granted, there would have to be a reason for them to talk about it, which is unlikely, so the canon might be up to headcanon unless something happens in canon that means it couldn't be canon (Like, I dunno, Tedd getting a new couch or something).

As for the comic itself...

I wonder if that form/outfit of Sarah's is the result of multiple enchantments interacting, or if one of the Lab Trio actually designed it that way? While I like most of the elements, the result looks a bit garish to me.

My money, such as it is and what there is of it, is that Sarah has been on a transforming binge and this is the total result.

Just now, ChronosCat said:
  Reveal hidden contents
Just now, mlooney said:

My money, such as it is and what there is of it, is that Sarah has been on a transforming binge and this is the total result.

I dunno where Tedd is, but maybe Sarah's been playing around with the form design program and while previously she was using a wand, This one might be a TGF form.

I'm more surprised that someone actually cares about what main character wears than that noone care what NPC wears.

Also, yes, totally free spirit.

8 hours ago, ChronosCat said:

In the commentary on Patreon, Dan says:

I'm not sure how canon this storyline is, but I can't think of any reason yet that it can't *become* canon.

"Become" being the keyword, because it would have to take place in the summer after the current story comics, so... Less "is this canon" and more "will it be canon".

Granted, there would have to be a reason for them to talk about it, which is unlikely, so the canon might be up to headcanon unless something happens in canon that means it couldn't be canon (Like, I dunno, Tedd getting a new couch or something).

I'm totally ok with canonicity status of "this would totally be canon if it would be summer already" :)

Also, generally, stuff like that might be invalidated when character die, but yeah, not likely to happen in EGS ...

2 hours ago, Scotty said:

8 hours ago, ChronosCat said:
  Reveal hidden contents
6 hours ago, mlooney said:

I dunno where Tedd is, but maybe Sarah's been playing around with the form design program and while previously she was using a wand, This one might be a TGF form.

I find very likely this is combination of the wand form, TF gun form and maybe some manual changes like changing clothes or tying up the hair. Also, yes, I think she overdid it.

On 5/31/2019 at 5:22 PM, hkmaly said:

I find very likely this is combination of the wand form, TF gun form and maybe some manual changes like changing clothes or tying up the hair. Also, yes, I think she overdid it.

I see it as Sarah intentionally seeing how many transformations she can overlay before they start interfering with each other.

1 hour ago, Haylo said:
On 6/1/2019 at 0:22 AM, hkmaly said:

I see it as Sarah intentionally seeing how many transformations she can overlay before they start interfering with each other.

Makes sense. That would actually be important experiment, although the results would likely vary with which transformations exactly would that be.

Alternatively, it's not about number and she just tries what EXACTLY will happen when the transformations start interfering.

However, note that just one of those transformations may be from TF gun, because TF gun transformations don't stack.