• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Pharaoh RutinTutin

NP Friday July 19, 2019

Yes, but anybody who is familiar with Rich knows that getting him angry just makes him more tiresome to deal with, so they are letting him speak rather than telling him to shut up.

22 minutes ago, ijuin said:

Yes, but anybody who is familiar with Rich knows that getting him angry just makes him more tiresome to deal with, so they are letting him speak rather than telling him to shut up.

I think Rich comes across as a guy who loves to argue. 

"Of all the comic shops in all the towns in all the world, Rich walks into mine."

Yeah, but at least he buys stuff. (meager evidence of entering a tournament. And unlike Sarah and Sam, he appears to always be there, probably enters every one.)

There is a disconnect between Rich thinking Tedd was a girl, which he eventually was, the last time they met, and constantly hitting on her, and how he's treating Tedd as just another dude now. I'd say I won't loose any sleep over it, except I'm in the process of loosing sleep over it by typing this. <Yawn>, Enough.

Just now, Darth Fluffy said:

There is a disconnect between Rich thinking Tedd was a girl, which he eventually was, the last time they met, and constantly hitting on her, and how he's treating Tedd as just another dude now. I'd say I won't loose any sleep over it, except I'm in the process of loosing sleep over it by typing this. <Yawn>, Enough.

If this is canon, then the clothes their wearing suggests warmer weather, so maybe this could be placed sometime during the next time skip in the Main Story, and maybe there's been some development with Rich by then, although we do have evidence that Rich apparently did try to be less of a creep with Sarah 2 weeks after the card tourney of Squirrel Prophet, that could have extended to Tedd as well.

38 minutes ago, Scotty said:

If this is canon, then the clothes their wearing suggests warmer weather, so maybe this could be placed sometime during the next time skip in the Main Story, and maybe there's been some development with Rich by then, although we do have evidence that Rich apparently did try to be less of a creep with Sarah 2 weeks after the card tourney of Squirrel Prophet, that could have extended to Tedd as well.

I just noticed, four comics later, Camdin surprises Luke. Someone said they think Camdin is Smokey, I think they're right. There are smokey puffs in the first two panels, and Camdin sort of appears out of nowhere. It didn't seem like it when the comic was first posted, because Smokey hadn't been introduced yet, so there was no context to interpret it that way; it looks like maybe Camdin was just quiet as he walked up from behind.

Oh, yeah, next comic confirms it.

Camdin: "I can be sneaky! I just have to do it right."

Luke: "What, by trying to blend in around bonfires?"

If that's the case, I don't think Camdin is just a fanboy fishing for information, I think he wants to be able to turn into Cheerleadra.

Who told Dan about non-newtonian fluids? Does he reads this forum where I mentioned that?

13 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Notice how the one person who is required to deal with this material every day is more than wiling to step aside and let the self appointed expert handle the question.

Step aside? I think making Rich shut up would be quite hard.

6 hours ago, Scotty said:
8 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

It's also possible he was so eager to share his idea he forgot to be creepy.

5 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

I just noticed, four comics later, Camdin surprises Luke. Someone said they think Camdin is Smokey, I think they're right. There are smokey puffs in the first two panels, and Camdin sort of appears out of nowhere. It didn't seem like it when the comic was first posted, because Smokey hadn't been introduced yet, so there was no context to interpret it that way; it looks like maybe Camdin was just quiet as he walked up from behind.

Ehm. It's canon - and quite explicitly - that Camdin is NOT Smokey and implied that Smokey learned Camdin's spell from him.

6 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Who told Dan about non-newtonian fluids? Does he reads this forum where I mentioned that?

One person each on Patreon and Twitter mentioned it publicly in reaction to the comic (I could tell you their names, but I'm assuming it doesn't really matter :) ). I expect there were others in other places Dan checks but I don't (like Facebook or Reddit), and in PMs/emails to him.

On 7/20/2019 at 2:22 AM, ChronosCat said:
On 7/19/2019 at 7:57 PM, hkmaly said:

One person each on Patreon and Twitter mentioned it publicly in reaction to the comic (I could tell you their names, but I'm assuming it doesn't really matter :) ). I expect there were others in other places Dan checks but I don't (like Facebook or Reddit), and in PMs/emails to him.

The names don't matter unless it's someone from here.