• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Pharaoh RutinTutin

Story Friday July 26, 2019

5 minutes ago, Scotty said:
25 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

I don't think Tedd took it that much seriously. Hmmm ... barely old enough to date ... was it before or after Tedd actually got the TF gun four years before the start of story? In any case, I would think he was interested in transformations, not in having girlfriend.

My theory is that it was just before getting the TFG, Edward stated that Tedd had strange interests when William and Gillian asked about Tedd working on it

However, he also said Tedd only has one friend he knows of, and that was Elliot. Although even reading the chat logs, he might not considered internet friendship serious enough to count.

7 minutes ago, Scotty said:

Even still, if Tedd didn't consider Ashley a girlfriend, he'd probably still have considered her a friend that shared the same interests, and when Ashley stopped talking to him, it probably still hurt.

We don't know if she stopped talking to him. Like, she might "just friend" him but still roleplay from time to time, with decreasing frequency ... maybe the relationship started before Tedd got the TF gun but didn't ended until after he already had it?

Just now, hkmaly said:

We don't know if she stopped talking to him. Like, she might "just friend" him but still roleplay from time to time, with decreasing frequency ... maybe the relationship started before Tedd got the TF gun but didn't ended until after he already had it?

Ashley said she broke it off when it became clear that she'd only ever know her by her screen name, so it certainly seems like she wouldn't have continued past that.

Of course we don't know how long the relationship lasted...hmm though I do wonder what method of transformation they used in their sessions, if they treated it like magic transformation or having super powers that included shapeshifting, then it's more likely prior to the TFG, but if say Tedd started roleplaying getting zapped by or zapping Ashley with a transformation beam, then it might be influenced by Tedd having the TFG, maybe we'll find out that Magus' mentioning the TFG to Ashley and her reaction to it was foreshadowing that Ashley had heard about it before.

20 hours ago, Scotty said:
23 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Ashley said she broke it off when it became clear that she'd only ever know her by her screen name, so it certainly seems like she wouldn't have continued past that.

The relationship. Doesn't mean she completely stopped talking to him.

20 hours ago, Scotty said:

Of course we don't know how long the relationship lasted...hmm though I do wonder what method of transformation they used in their sessions, if they treated it like magic transformation or having super powers that included shapeshifting, then it's more likely prior to the TFG, but if say Tedd started roleplaying getting zapped by or zapping Ashley with a transformation beam, then it might be influenced by Tedd having the TFG, maybe we'll find out that Magus' mentioning the TFG to Ashley and her reaction to it was foreshadowing that Ashley had heard about it before.

It's possible they didn't limit themselves to just single scenario.

... yes, while her "TF gun" remark might be just about not understanding what he talks about, it MIGHT also mean she already heard that term.

Will be funny if she asks about it.