• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
ChronosCat

Is it even possible to create a new account?

So, I just received a message on Tumblr from someone saying they were trying to sign up, but the "security check" never loaded (making it impossible to proceed) - and they ran into the same problem when trying to use the "Contact Us" link. I checked, and when not signed in the same thing happens to me.

I notice that in the "We Begin Anew" Thread, HarJIT mentioned in April of last year the CAPCHA not working... Was that ever fixed, or have people been unable to create new accounts for over a year?

I messaged the admins with the "Contact Us" link (while signed in, obviously) about it, but should I PM any of them as well? Also, does anyone know of any workarounds (or browsers the security check works in, etc.)?