• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
The Old Hack

Time to update, Dan

Please, no.

If the big studios see the opportunity to "Improve" the comic, they will take it away from the original creative genius.

Soon, the Special Edition EGS will replace the classic stories we have all binge read a dozen times over.

Let us never forget that in the fight with the Goo, Elliot "Swooshed" first.

2 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Please, no.

If the big studios see the opportunity to "Improve" the comic, they will take it away from the original creative genius.

You may be right. Before we know it they will introduce live-action EGS with twice the plot holes and none of the charm. :doom:

23 hours ago, The Old Hack said:

Dan needs to fix 'Death Sentence.' That story is clearly unrealistic. Rhoda ought to have met 30-50 feral hogs and not just one.

No no, the story should have culminated with Grace and Adrian facing down the giant boar, Grace asking if it had a mate, and then said mate and 28-48 of the boar's offspring appearing behind it.

Just now, The Old Hack said:

I suppose it beats a dream about being spammed by mad gun bunnies.

I don't think Dan would want to portray his readership as such. ;)