• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Pharaoh RutinTutin

NP Wednesday August 07, 2019

25 minutes ago, The Old Hack said:

Bugger that piece of shit movie.

How would that work? Wrap a  mannequin in the film?

Edited by Darth Fluffy
Spelling

This is hardly necessary with Dan drawing attention to it in the commentary, but the formalities must be observed!* Yay for bubbly background in panel two!

So, Dan claims that bubbles now indicate Tedd's awkward feelings towards Elliot. I wonder, is that supposed to be an exclusive meaning (i.e., Dan won't use the bubbles for anything else until he changes his mind about what they mean), and if so how long is he going to stick with it?

Also, while it wouldn't have indicated the awkwardness of the situation (but then, without Dan's say-so you wouldn't know the bubbles did either) I wish Dan had used this as an opportunity to bring back proper flowery backgrounds.

* Well, not really, but I enjoy harmless traditions, even when they're mostly pointless.

Now, we need to scientifically analyze what happens if bigger force is used. Tedd, smack that ass! :) ... if Elliot agrees with that experiment, of course.

On 8/8/2019 at 6:21 AM, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Tedd, you better break out the old glasses AND the lab coat if you want to want to keep this session strictly about SCIENCE!

Not sure it will help. Maybe if Grace would be here? Or would that make it worse? ... maybe spend some time with Grace NOT doing science first.