• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
heroesofcrash

Comic 8/10/19 - Making an Emotional Baggage Claim

e30a5accc3da7339fd5b650a5a7599a0b4a5de61

TheHeroesOfCRASH.com

Enticia's got a LOT of baggage to sort through, but I'm sure she'll... carry-on!

*Crickets chirp*

Okay, terrible jokes aside, I'm BACK!  If you've been following me on social media, you'd know that my computer went kaput.  As a result, I've only been able to share HoC sketches to Facebook and Twitter each week, but haven't been able to update my comic.  Well, I have a new computer, and it's great to be drawing again!  Sadly, I don't have the program to update the actual site just yet. I used to use Dreamweaver, then when it stopped being supported, I'd create the pages in Dreamweaver, then use another program to upload the pages (If anyone has recommendations for a user-friendly, Dreamweaver-esque webpage writing program, I'm all ears!).

Still, at least I'm drawing digitally again, and it feels good to post online. It's a little awkward, as I'm not only using a new computer whose copy of Manga Studio hasn't been totally configured yet, as well as a new Wacom, but I suppose I just need to get back into the rhythm of things.

What's a bit of a bummer is that I JUST got my computer issues sorted out, but I'm going to miss an update in two weeks while I'm on vacation. I'll try to see about leaving something a little special for you guys while I'm gone...!