• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
heroesofcrash

Comic and Filler 8/17/19 - "Just Something We Have" and "HoC Milkshakes"

68406895_495253674355055_463043400594096

TheHeroesOfCRASH.com

Hey, folks! I'm still working on getting my website updated, AND I won't have a new update next week while I'm in San Antonio, so here's this week's comic AND some delicious recipes for Heroes of C.R.A.S.H. milkshakes!

Not much to say about today's comic, except that some of the dialogue about feelings was inspired by a book I had as a child about sticking up for yourself. It's important to recognize that feelings aren't good or bad in and of themselves; they just need to be dealt with in a healthy way.

68269397_495253734355049_666229435978376

I'd previously thought of trying to turn HoC into either an ice cream flavor or some sort of cereal (After all, my comic is based on Saturday morning cartoons, and what goes better with them than cereal?). But when Jessi Sheron, creator of the webcomic The Sea in You (Check my Links page!), started the #MakeYourComicADrink hashtag on Twitter, I thought of what to do with my comic. I had considered some sort of float, soda combination, or hot chocolate mix, but then Jessi suggested I do a milkshake. Brilliant! I could take my ideas for HoC ice cream flavors, and make them milkshakes, which are WAY easier to make!

So here's three recipes based on my main three heroes! I have some ideas for other recipes for my other heroes as well, but these three seem like an ideal place to start. Give them a try and let me know how you like them!

#webcomic #webcomics #comic #comics #superhero #superheroes #superheroine #superheroines #milkshake #milkshakes