• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Pharaoh RutinTutin

Story Friday August 23, 2019

11 hours ago, The Old Hack said:

I am trying to imagine that. It isn't quite happening no matter which president I try. With the barely possible exception of George Washington himself.

Well Teddy Roosevelt would I suspect if given a chance.

18 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:
18 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Horse Artillery seems to be the most likely way the military could make a horse fly.

Typically you don't want to make a horse fly, you want to get rid of them.

Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Actually, Air Force One is a designation for a US Air Force plane carrying the President,

The Helicopter that frequently shuttles back and forth from the White House is Marine One when carrying the President

GW Bush once took Navy One out to meet a returning Aircraft Carrier

And a private plane carrying the president would be designated Executive One.  Nelson Rockefeller, VP to Gerald Ford, frequently flew in Executive Two.  He preferred his own plane.

Oh. Interesting. Now, what would be a designation of space shuttle and/or Soyuz carrying the President?

So if the President was on a flying horse, and the horse was not the property of the US Military, it would likely be Equestrian One.

And if the horse was military?  Horse Artillery seems to be the most likely way the military could make a horse fly.

(Googling Equestrian ... what? That term isn't limited to My Little Pony?)

The "Executive One" term doesn't seem to be specific for planes, so WHY shouldn't private flying horse carrying president be designated Executive One?

I would assume flying winged military horse would still be part of cavalry.

Of course, there is the technical question if the flying horse would even NEED a designation. Although radios can be quite small nowadays ... and, presumably, anything flying over certain height is supposed to carry radio, putting hard limit on how high fairies are allowed to fly.

13 minutes ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Seems like a hot air balloon would be the proper conveyance for a politician.

Unfortunately, we must permit them to return to the land eventually.  Therefore we can not allow them into a vehicle that requires them to stop talking before they can safely disembark.

4 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

... we must permit them to return to the land eventually.

You sure about that? It seemed like such an elegant solution ...

11 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:
12 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Seems like a hot air balloon would be the proper conveyance for a politician.

Unfortunately, we must permit them to return to the land eventually.  Therefore we can not allow them into a vehicle that requires them to stop talking before they can safely disembark.

7 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

You sure about that? It seemed like such an elegant solution ...

Especially considering we can blame THEM for being unable to return to the land.