• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Scotty

STORY: Monday March 14, 2016

The Vampider said he was hungry enough to eat two.  My guess would be that Andrea has been keeping him from feeding for a while, leading to him being less cautious and thus her having to be more direct in return.  This confrontation might have been the last in a series, each bigger than the last, until this time around one or both of them would have been taken out if Dame Tara hadn't intervened.

1 hour ago, CritterKeeper said:

The Vampider said he was hungry enough to eat two.  My guess would be that Andrea has been keeping him from feeding for a while, leading to him being less cautious and thus her having to be more direct in return.  This confrontation might have been the last in a series, each bigger than the last, until this time around one or both of them would have been taken out if Dame Tara hadn't intervened.

Quite likely. It would explain his 'to **** with keeping a low profile' comment just before he pulled out the bombs.

Of course, afterwards Dame Tara set him up the bomb.

9 hours ago, The Old Hack said:
10 hours ago, CritterKeeper said:

Quite likely. It would explain his 'to **** with keeping a low profile' comment just before he pulled out the bombs.

Of course, afterwards Dame Tara set him up the bomb.

Hmmmm ... note that this would work even without Andrea knowing about him. Maybe he was aware of her and kept lower profile because of her, but for some reason didn't leave.

Wait: If he only kept low profile because of Andrea, then he wouldn't have any reason to NOT using the bombs. The 'to **** with keeping a low profile' comment actually suggest there is some other reason to keep low profile besides catching Andrea's attention.

Well, with Moperville's reputation, any magic-aware person with two brain cells to rub together should expect there'll be at least one or two wizards and/or immortals around town. Or maybe other aberrations who won't appreciate the competition for food or the increased chance of triggering a hunt. Or... lots of other possible reasons for an aberration to want his presence undetected.

On ‎3‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 3:21 PM, Wildcat said:

I'd say the tailor mysteriously disappeared before making it

A human tailor changed into an spiderish aberration?

Are we going to see Athena in this retelling of the Arachne legend?