• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Howitzer

Pinup: Friday, November 4, 2016 (Mall Elliot and Ashley)

3- This transformation would then spread to anyone he'd ever kissed before.

Thatoneguy beat me to it in the patron comments, but yeah that one would make things potentially very awkward.

Lets see, who all would Elliot have kissed at this point:

Parents, because everyone would have done so when they were children.
Any family members possibly, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins and this is all assuming innocent peck on the cheek kisses in greeting counts, I don't recall if Elliot has ever kissed Ellen either.
Nanase
Sarah
Catalina
Carol also assuming a peck on the cheek is good enough to count.

Anyone else?

At this point, even if Dan said that a yellow shirt and pink hair is cos-playing Fluttershy and he didn't want that, "mall Elliot" in fact had a top on that is, in fact the Fluttershy shade of yellow.  Could it be that Elliot is a closet bronie?

8 minutes ago, mlooney said:

At this point. even if Dan said that a yellow shirt and pink hair is cos-playing Fluttershy and he didn't want that, "mall Elliot" in fact had a top on that is, in fact the Fluttershy shade of yellow.  Could it be that Elliot is a closet bronie?

The original was an entirely blue outfit though which Dan said would be what Elliot would default too if he wasn't focusing on clothing, though from the look of the commentary there, Dan almost went with an entirely yellow outfit too which brought on the idea that Elliot would look like Fluttershy.

I'd say recent pinup schemes are a cross between the two.

... the text is funny, but otherwise I think the "epidemic" was better and this feels like "already saw this". But if it won the polls ...

This transformation would then spread to anyone he'd ever kissed before.

Personally, I would consider more logical if it spread to anyone he will kiss in future and anyone they kissed, as real epidemic, but it's true that this "everyone he kissed in past" would be more funny as he's not likely to kiss so many people now ... unless he use Heidi again.

(Also, while Nanase trying to fix the issue while transformed would be more funny, without the "everyone they kissed" part it would be pretty simple case for Charlotte's angels, probably easier than lockpicking gorilla.)

2 hours ago, hkmaly said:

... the text is funny, but otherwise I think the "epidemic" was better and this feels like "already saw this". But if it won the polls ...

Personally, I would consider more logical if it spread to anyone he will kiss in future and anyone they kissed, as real epidemic, but it's true that this "everyone he kissed in past" would be more funny as he's not likely to kiss so many people now ... unless he use Heidi again.

(Also, while Nanase trying to fix the issue while transformed would be more funny, without the "everyone they kissed" part it would be pretty simple case for Charlotte's angels, probably easier than lockpicking gorilla.)

I did comment that the actual epidemic would have been if the transformation spread from anyone that Elliot's kissed to everyone they've kissed and so forth, meaning not only would Ellen be affected if Elliot had never kissed her, but many of the boyfriends Nanase had in school and then anyone they kissed, and so on.

12 minutes ago, Scotty said:

meaning not only would Ellen be affected if Elliot had never kissed her

If you mean "Ellen would be affected despite Elliot never kissed her" if the epidemic would spread, yes, obviously, Elliot kissed Nanase and Nanase kissed Ellen.

Hmmm ... wait. What if the epidemic moved in time normally, but with time zero being not now, but Elliot's awakening? That would exclude all Nanase's boyfriends, in fact likely Nanase herself ... affected would be Sarah, Carol, Ashley, Catalina, from her Rhoda, ... from Sarah likely Tedd and Grace ... and that would likely be all. Ok, too boring.

8 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

If you mean "Ellen would be affected despite Elliot never kissed her" if the epidemic would spread, yes, obviously, Elliot kissed Nanase and Nanase kissed Ellen.

Hmmm ... wait. What if the epidemic moved in time normally, but with time zero being not now, but Elliot's awakening? That would exclude all Nanase's boyfriends, in fact likely Nanase herself ... affected would be Sarah, Carol, Ashley, Catalina, from her Rhoda, ... from Sarah likely Tedd and Grace ... and that would likely be all. Ok, too boring.

I meant it as in I'm not sure if Elliot has ever kissed Ellen, and I mean that as in a sibling affection kind of way, peck on the cheek or forehead, not the lips. I had in a previous posted suggested that Ellen could be affected if Elliot HAD kissed her, and in the more recent post suggested a course where Ellen could still have been affected if Elliot HADN'T kissed her.

Sorry it wasn't clear.