• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Pharaoh RutinTutin

NP Wednesday September 11, 2019

"Ever expanding"? There are just five levels in each attribute aren't they? ... which is actually what makes it absurd. People grow gradually, not in small number of discrete steps. Which also allows them to replace clothes before those literally rip on them.

... also, it's nothing compared to universal armor in most games, which fits hobbit as well as orc.

Wait. It wasn't just breasts. Susan's hair got more volume and are little wavy, and she got eyelashes.

5 hours ago, hkmaly said:

"Ever expanding"? There are just five levels in each attribute aren't they? ... which is actually what makes it absurd. People grow gradually, not in small number of discrete steps. Which also allows them to replace clothes before those literally rip on them.

considering what just 1 step looked liked... (well it was the combined increase of the three skills that did it) if gaining 1 level in melee ruined the sleeves easily, the next level of Magic is probably going to ruin the rest of the shirt, though it's quite likely the absurd fit aspect will kick in specifically for that.

Also, I'm pretty certain Nanase would have ruined her outfit with just the skill increases, but the pies would have guaranteed total destruction.

... also, it's nothing compared to universal armor in most games, which fits hobbit as well as orc.

That and Dan already commented on the absurdity of cloths being "1 size fits all" in games.

Wait. It wasn't just breasts. Susan's hair got more volume and are little wavy, and she got eyelashes.

Dan talked about how height might reflect how old a person is in the previous comic, Susan definitely looks more adult here with the combined changes than when she started out, and well, I share "Arthur's" sentiment in the first panel.

12 hours ago, Scotty said:
17 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Dan talked about how height might reflect how old a person is in the previous comic, Susan definitely looks more adult here with the combined changes than when she started out, and well, I share "Arthur's" sentiment in the first panel.

It's not just adult. It's more feminine. Reminds me how Dan complained that Fable allows to create female character but during the skill updates it won't stay feminine enough.

17 hours ago, hkmaly said:

That and Dan already commented on the absurdity of cloths being "1 size fits all" in games.

Yeah, it's not exactly new idea.

considering what just 1 step looked liked... (well it was the combined increase of the three skills that did it) if gaining 1 level in melee ruined the sleeves easily, the next level of Magic is probably going to ruin the rest of the shirt, though it's quite likely the absurd fit aspect will kick in specifically for that.

... or she will change clothes meanwhile.

Also, I'm pretty certain Nanase would have ruined her outfit with just the skill increases, but the pies would have guaranteed total destruction.

Nanase would START the game smaller and with smaller breasts just as Susan started small.

Oh yes pies would be total destruction for sure.

2 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Nanase would START the game smaller and with smaller breasts just as Susan started small.

Considering Nanase states that she hadn't been spending any of her XP in order to stay feminine, I'd say her panel 1 appearance was how she started as (other than her outfit that is).

20 minutes ago, Scotty said:
3 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Considering Nanase states that she hadn't been spending any of her XP in order to stay feminine, I'd say her panel 1 appearance was how she started as (other than her outfit that is).

I mean she would if she played Parable instead of Fable.