• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
hkmaly

Story Friday, Sep 13, 2019

22 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

That's certainly emphathic but not the extrasensory empathy one ... nor something Grace would do with additional senses in her antenae.

Wouldn't hug sense or even relationship sense fall under extrasensory though?  Sure for relationship sense, it could just be about seeing how two people interact, like Sarah and Elliot, or Justin and Luke, but there could be something more that she's actually sensing on another level that's telling here that it's more than just what she sees.

I actually find it amazing that Grace would even know how chemistry between people works considering her upbringing.

2 hours ago, Scotty said:
10 hours ago, hkmaly said:

That's certainly emphathic but not the extrasensory empathy one ... nor something Grace would do with additional senses in her antenae.

Wouldn't hug sense or even relationship sense fall under extrasensory though?

It would if she really had them and they wouldn't belong to the same category as Tedd's ability to sense moments of sexy awesomeness or whatever made Nanase sneeze here.

Sure for relationship sense, it could just be about seeing how two people interact, like Sarah and Elliot, or Justin and Luke, but there could be something more that she's actually sensing on another level that's telling here that it's more than just what she sees.

I keep saying, she can read body language extremely well. In commentary below this comics Dan specifically said THAT is the source of her "sensing" of other people and feelings.

I actually find it amazing that Grace would even know how chemistry between people works considering her upbringing.

... that's true. She had big gaps in knowledge when she met Tedd for first time, but seems she's learning fast.

1 hour ago, hkmaly said:

It would if she really had them and they wouldn't belong to the same category as Tedd's ability to sense moments of sexy awesomeness or whatever made Nanase sneeze here.

Those examples could be just for running joke purposes though, whereas Grace's sense seems much more natural for her rather than for the sake of a few laughs, especially in the case of Sarah needing hugs there.

1 hour ago, Scotty said:
3 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Those examples could be just for running joke purposes though, whereas Grace's sense seems much more natural for her rather than for the sake of a few laughs, especially in the case of Sarah needing hugs there.

"Seems". Word of Dan ... but whatever, keep your headcanon.