• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Stature

NP Friday September 20, 2019

5 minutes ago, Stature said:

http://egscomics.com/egsnp/parable-010

Lucy from Snoopy would be proud of this yanking.

Not just yanking, but blindfolding, pulling belt (or sash)around knees. If Dan were more comfortable with drawing it, Susan might have even pulled the bandit's pants down completely.

And, fist round of fight: slow spell versus sword. Not really hard fight ...

(And if we are going to see all fights from outside time frame, there is no risk we will ever see Susan's underwear.)

1 hour ago, Scotty said:
1 hour ago, Stature said:

http://egscomics.com/egsnp/parable-010

Lucy from Snoopy would be proud of this yanking.

Not just yanking, but blindfolding, pulling belt (or sash)around knees. If Dan were more comfortable with drawing it, Susan might have even pulled the bandit's pants down completely.

I would think the one least comfortable with that would be Susan.

Now ... will the game even allow her to not kill him? I would say that's the most obvious problem with all that options Dan was speaking about: if game won't consider the fight finished until you kill all enemies, it doesn't really matter what kinds of funny options it has, you WILL eventually use the slow to attack them.

(NOTE: I have strong suspicion that we won't see any killing, and most likely Dan even wouldn't comment about that.)

When you charge your obviously weaker opponent in a berserker rage only to find yourself flat on your face with your opponent holding your weapon...

It is time to shower the game master with chocolate chip cookies hot and gooey from the oven
You never stood a chance